Back online and feel like its never gonna happen...

princessttc

Reaction score
Hey girls,
Missed u all like crazy, just got my internet back on!!!...
I was sure i would have had bubs before now...hahahah... wishfull thinking...
I dont mean to whinge but its hard, everyone around me is already planning for me to go over, and have a may baby... its discouraging... i just want it to happen...
on the other hand i lost my plug and he is engaged (midwife said REALLY WELL instead of telling me a stage:rofl:)
and theirs so many ladies that go overdue, dont know how they manage... i dunno... just feel sick of waiting:rofl:

DO many people go before or on their due date, or is it VERY likely to go over?

Didnt want to read and run, but I went over with my first... had him 10 days over.. went 9 days early with my second and doctor said today I'd have to be unlucky to go and see her next week without bub... so I am guessing ill go early again with number 3..

Good Luck and I hope your little man makes an appearence for you and hubby soon...

S & C

I know how you feel hun :(

They do say apparently with first babies your more likely to go over. x

Hey honey!! I have missed you heaps, so glad you have your internet connected again. I think it is promising news that you have lost your plug hun!!!! Start getting really active and get on your hands and knees and scrub floors (as my friend suggested) and have lots of sex lol. My sister in law lost her plug and went into labour 4 days later, the loss of your plug is a good sign in my opinion! I am staying positive for you though, I don't think it will be too long and if you do go over your due date I'm sure it will only be by a couple of days.

xx

I went over with all my kids. Was induced with one at 39 weeks but I was not effaced or anything lol so I bet I was going to go over with her as well. As for this lil guy my due date is saturday and I bet Ill go over again hehe I think its just our bodies and when bubs is ready.

:happydance: Hi hun, welcome back, missed you tons. Losing your plug is a great sign, get as active as possible, I really hope it happens in the next few days and Im sending you tons of labour dust. Thinking of you hun and have everything crossed for you, hope you are holding him very soon, take care :hugs: XX
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->