Back pain this early?

Rheaz

Reaction score
I have back pain. It's mainly in one side. My right. I'm not even 13w yet and I'm only really visibly pregnant at night with a huge bloat but my back is killing me this morning. It's aching and even after doing some stretching I feel wiped out by the pain. Isn't it too early for me to have back pain? It's sort of mid way up my back on the right side. Worrying me. Anyone else had early back pain?

im almost 8 weeks and i only get bad-severe back pain when im at work. otherwise, its mild.

im just three weeks pregnant and I've already had two days with bad lower back pain. I think everyone is different and I have heard it also depends on where the implantation happened on the uterus.

Like pp said I think everyone is different. I've only had back pain so far in week 5. I'm sure it'll come back in the third tri

My back pain is bad at the end of my days after sitting in all of my classes for hours (I only get up and walk on occasion to go to a new class) and in the morning. I think that had something to do with the memory foam mattress. Ugh

My back has been hurting since about 2 days after my :bfp: but I've always had back issues so I'm not really sure if it's related to my little one or not.

It's still there every day though. Not unbearable though, just...there. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->