Back Pain

Js32313

Reaction score
I am about 8 weeks. I also have a pinched nerve in my back. Over the last several years I have had to get shots in my back to help with the pain. Usually around every six-eight months is when pain comes back. My last round of shots was last summer so right on time for pain to start returning. If I work out usually I go longer. I was working out a lot but since I found out I was pregnanct about 3 weeks ago I got stomach flu, a deep chest cough and other things that have pretty much kept me on the couch. My pain is starting to return this week. I know I can't get the shots this time. What do other people do to deal with back pain. It's my sciatic nerve. It was really bad before I started getting shots. Don't want it to get so bad while pregnant. Any suggestions?

I use Arnicare cream, which I got okayed with my midwife. I don't know if it will help with a pinched nerve as my issue is a degenerated disc, no pinched nerve. I do have a tilted uterus, which increased the pain for several weeks. Hope you find some relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->