Back pain

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm 5w2d here with bubba #4:) the back pain is really starting to hit me...anyone else? I've heard that it's likely from weak stomach muscles after having 3 previous pregnancies. I don't feel it through the night while sleeping but just during the day. It's bearable but I'm so tired of it already and it also makes me worry! When I know I shouldn't. Please tell me I'm not alone in this!

I had really strong ab muscles pre pregnancy, and had back pain around 4-5 weeks on the right side of my back. It was weird, but it mostly went away by week 6. I still get twinges. It's scares me, but it seems more manageable than a few weeks ago.

My back has started hurting, twinges in my lower back and aching in my upper back when i'm sitting! I had it last pregnancy as well it was so painful i used to use a hot wheat bag to help it!

My back has started hurting, twinges in my lower back and aching in my upper back when i'm sitting! I had it last pregnancy as well it was so painful i used to use a hot wheat bag to help it!

Yes that's what my back pain feels like. Glad I'm not the only one. It has eased up this morning thankfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->