Back sooner than I thought! Due aug 2014

Feeling a little nostalgic, due date coming up, so though I'd pop in and see how everyone is! Wow some babas are here and some are so close! :happydance: congratulations girls and good luck to the ones on their way :hugs:

I'm so sorry to see some ladies ended up in the same boat as me. :cry: big big hugs girls. I hope you are well and those hearts are healing :hugs:

Chicky anniversarys are hard . Just passed my would have been due date on 16th of July . You never forget . Hugs to you xxxxxxx

you never forget these dates chicky160... it is just like a birthday, just that it's an angel one... my heart goes out to you, it's been over 4 and 2 years since my losses and still to this day i don't forget those dates.
it does get better with time, though. the first anniversaries and first due date approaching are the toughest. i also used to get very very sad and moody and depressed for a several weeks prior to both the due date and mc anniversary the first year around.

later, it would still come up but i've learned to manage it better. a loss is something that doesn't go away but you learn how to live with it.

:hugs:

So just shy of my due date and I got this! Still early days but I'm very excited! Not planned but not prevented either. Please stick little rainbow :cloud9:

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y509/chicksterclark28/8F3AED00-5800-4C5B-B7D7-EC227C915386_zpsiby6zcuy.jpg

Chicky that's lovely news congratulations. This post has made me well up. Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy. Xxxxxxx

Chicky that's lovely news congratulations. This post has made me well up. Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy. Xxxxxxx

thankyou hun :hugs: i've told hubby and unexpectedly he's being mr organised and possibly getting ahead of himself slightly but being very positive! I feel in a better place emptionally and physically than last time too, and mentally im ready! :happydance: lets hope my positive attitude will bring a more positive outcome!

I see you're not too far ahead! :hugs:

:hugs: congratulations chicky! How exciting!! Like a gift from your angel :flower: happy and healthy nine months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->