Back sooner than I thought! Due aug 2014

chicky160

Mummy to Ronnie and bump❤
Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:

Well I'm back here so much quicker than I ever thought I'd be. In fact I swore never again but clearly my womb and hubby's spermies have other ideas! :haha:

So I had no idea I could be pregnant, moaned on and off about my late/irregular periods and kept meaning to go and book an appointment with the dr to get something sorted, found an ic and peed on it (well it would be rude not to) as usually this brings on the witch with full force! And to my utter surprise got the darkest line I have ever seen on an ic! Not planned and we definitely weren't trying

I have a beautiful little boy Ronnie who is 7 months old and will be 14 months when lo arrives.

Any other mamas out there due in august? Or with little age gaps? Looking for tips!

:hugs:

Congrats on the bfp ;-)
My ds is 5 months old and I'm due 2nd sept so will be a 12 month age gap between mine, we ttc for 2 years (with help if clomid) to get ds so thought if it was gonna take the same amount of time for #2 then what was the point of using bc, and got caught 1st month ntnp lol, I had to sit down before I collapsed lol,
Happy and healthy 9 months to you xxxx

Ooh wow 12 months! It's a bit of a shocker at first isn't it :haha:

I spend my time going between thoughts of "wow we are so lucky, it's going to be awesome" to "oh s##t" :dohh::haha:

Congrats on your bfp too, let's hope some seasoned mummy's of two close together come along with some top mummy tips!

We were ttc our ds for almost 10 years so I never in a million years thought it would happen again, how wrong was I :shrug:

I'm sure it'll be just wonderful :hugs:

How exciting! Congrats! I'm always fascinated by small age gaps. I wanted a really small gap with my son and #2 but it wasn't meant to be. Still I might try it between #2 and #3.

How has the first trimester been with a baby? Difficult? I find being pregnant with an active toddler to be pretty rough at times.

So far it's been great! I loved being pregnant before, I honestly never felt better and I'm sure if lo was a little older it would be more difficult. Mind you I'm sure as I get bigger and he becomes more mobile it'll be a little more challenging :haha:

But so far so good. Aside from a little evening nausea once or twice I've not really got any symptoms as yet. No doubt 3rd tri will kick my ass!

Welcome!! Congrats!! My oldest 2 are only 15 months apart and my youngest 2 will be 8 years apart, lol.

Congratulations my eldest is 5 and my youngest is 12months and will be 19 months when this little bean is due :) I haven't found 1st tri that hard apart from the tiredness but I forget I'm pregnant half the time xx

Ah congratulations!

I fell pregnant again very quickly after Ds1, there is a 16month age gap between them and they are so close it's lovely seeing them play together! I had my baby girl 6months ago and now pregnant with no 4, this will be a 14month gap.

Lol dreading telling work I got gp again on mat leave!!!

Congrats! I have mixed feelings about this pregnancy! My DS was 5 months old when I found out I was pregnant with twins!! There will be a 14 month age gap!
Took a while to get DS, so didn't use precaution as thinking it wouldn't happen again for a while...only DTD once! And boom!! Twins! Yikes!

I'm due Aug. 22nd. Seems like it's forever away. I'm just ready to be out of the first trimester because I'm tired of feeling like poop. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I just had a baby girl on November 5th and I just found out I am pregnant I'm thinking only about 4 weeks along so far but I'm very excited

Congrats!!!!! I am pregnant with my first, and will be due in August. Summer baby! yay!

Wow lots of us due summer babas! :happydance: I'm glad my next will be in the summer too, birthday picnics!! :happydance:

Some of you ladies are baby making machines :haha: but it's so nice knowing I'm not the only one who got caught so quickly! :happydance:

Congratulations to you all too, and you first time mummy's are in for the time of your life! :cloud9:

Il have to make a list of due dates on my op so we can keep track! :thumbup:

Xxxxx

This will be my 1st summer baby tho (DS and DD are January babies) so I'm a little nervous being so big in the hot weather!! I can't wait to leave 1st tri now tho xx

This will be my 1st summer baby tho (DS and DD are January babies) so I'm a little nervous being so big in the hot weather!! I can't wait to leave 1st tri now tho xx

Ha well hopefully it won't be quite as hot as last summer! That was not fun! Giving birth in almost 40 degree even less so, I spent the remainder of the summer hiding all my wobbly bits, at least with a big baby belly that's one thing you don't have to worry about :haha: we moved to the seaside at the end of last year so I hope I will get to spend a few sunny days on the beach not feeling bad about being fat for a change! Lol.

I'm more concerned about how my body will cope again with giving birth so soon, not the labour bit, I found that relatively easy, but the aftermath of him/her coming out lol. I had an awful time with my ds and things still aren't quite right so I'm praying this time will run a little smoother :thumbup:

Ha well hopefully it won't be quite as hot as last summer! That was not fun! Giving birth in almost 40 degree even less so, I spent the remainder of the summer hiding all my wobbly bits, at least with a big baby belly that's one thing you don't have to worry about :haha: we moved to the seaside at the end of last year so I hope I will get to spend a few sunny days on the beach not feeling bad about being fat for a change! Lol.

I'm more concerned about how my body will cope again with giving birth so soon, not the labour bit, I found that relatively easy, but the aftermath of him/her coming out lol. I had an awful time with my ds and things still aren't quite right so I'm praying this time will run a little smoother :thumbup:

I bet that was horrible! My family keep joking that this baby will bring a heat wave cause when I had DS and DD within a week we had really bad snow!xx

Bowing out ladies. Good luck to you all for happy and health pregnancies. And look forward to future updates of your beautiful babas!!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->