Back to bnb!

kimmy04

Reaction score
Hi everyone, thought I'd introduce myself back to bnb I was in here over 2 years ago when I was preggo with my son! He was a surprise at 20 years old, but a great one! OH and I have since gotten married, started our careers and bought a house! We are so excited to announce at 23, we are expecting our second. Only this time it was planned :)

Figured I would say hi, hoping some of you will introduce yourselves as we will probably be together In this for a while!! Anyone else due in June?? 12th for me!

Hello and welcome back and congrats on ur new addition!!!! As for me this is my first pregnancy and I believe my due date is June 13 as @ my last scan I measured in @ 5w and 4 days that was last Tuesday I go back for another scan this Thursday hoping to see my beans heart beat.........

Hi and welcome back :D congratulations!! I am due on the 3rd of June :) xx

Hi, welcome back!!! I'm due around June 19!! Nice to meet you!!!

Congratulations I'm due around 19th June xx

Nice to see lots of June babies around here! My birthday Is June 5th so it looks like I will be very preggo again haha! For my 21st I was huge cuz I had my son 10 days late on July 4th.

Congrats and welcome back! This is my second too, I'm due around 18th June x

Welcome & congrats! I'm an old lass due my first just 1 day ahead of you on 11th June. Terrifies me to think I'm almost double your age at 42.....eeeeeekk!!!

Hi welcome back, love your story :) you deffo sound more prepared this time :flower:

Welcome & congrats! I'm an old lass due my first just 1 day ahead of you on 11th June. Terrifies me to think I'm almost double your age at 42.....eeeeeekk!!!

Haha well I don't think age helps anyone to be more or less prepared!! First time is always an experience no matter what! I don't know if I'm more scared this time, already knowing what to expect (especially later on during delivery) or if its better not knowing.

Congrats!! I'm expecting my 3rd baby, and due around June 9th(ish).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->