Back to CD1! Cycle buddies?!

bpberger

Reaction score
So, AF started today. Off to another cycle of trying. My cycles have been getting shorter which is good news for me. This past cycle was 5 1/2 weeks which is awesome compared to the 6 1/2 and 7 1/2 week cycles that I had prior. Maybe my body is finally figuring things out. This cycle we decided to stop charting. No more temping, no more checking cm and cp. None of that. It was too stressful and made it no fun. So, none of that for me this cycle. I will, however, post daily symptoms. So, we will see. Anyone else around that same point cycle wise as me? I would love for you to join me.

CD 1...
Cramps like crazy, acne, bloating, and gas.

Hi bpberger :) I am on CD 3 today. First cycle ttc #3 :happydance:

I think it’s a great idea to put down our symptoms each day - and it sounds very promising for you that your cycle length is more where you’d like it to be. My cycle has also become shorter the past two cycles...although we weren’t ttc yet I always liked knowing what was going on with my cycle. I used to be quite regular at 27 or 28 day cycles. Then cycle before last was only 24 days long and I thought it was due to stress (which I don’t usually suffer from). Now this last cycle that just passed I was relaxed or so I thought anyway- but it was even shorter at only 20 days long! So now I am doing OPK’s every single day to try and figure out what is happening. Sorry for the long winded intro/explanation.

So far I have slight visible lines on the two OPK’s I’ve done. Normally they are stark white before CD 8... so we shall see!

Hope this is going to be a life changing month for us both in that we will get our BFP’s :)

Hi StrawBerry2! Hopefully this lines get darker for you. I'm really hoping that this will be my month and hopefully it will be yours as well. The only "tracking" I will be doing this cycle is symptoms. And that will be just jotting down what's going on that day haha. I'm coming at this month with a clear head and I'm trying to focus on other things and just relax about trying to conceive.

CD 2...
Pretty bad cramps today. Migraine and acne.

Not much to report on today.

Hi StrawBerry2! Hopefully this lines get darker for you. I'm really hoping that this will be my month and hopefully it will be yours as well. The only "tracking" I will be doing this cycle is symptoms. And that will be just jotting down what's going on that day haha. I'm coming at this month with a clear head and I'm trying to focus on other things and just relax about trying to conceive.

CD 2...
Pretty bad cramps today. Migraine and acne.

Not much to report on today.

Hi bpberger :) I have heard of a lot of ladies who got their BfP the month they stopped charting and just relaxed.

I have been doing my OPK each day, and the line is still very faint, but still there so I am happy with that. I will post a pic soon of the progression (hopefully there is some) ;)

I am CD 5 today. AF is tapering off. No other symptoms to report. :flower:

CD 3...
Very light period today, bad cramps, headache. I had some back spasms tonight but those are totally unrelated. Had a rough day at work and it took a toll on my back. That's all for today.

I hope your back is feeling better soon :hugs:

Sorry you had a tough day at work :hug:

What type of work do you do if I may ask? :flower:

Thanks ladies. My back is much better today. I'm a pediatric dental assistant. Those kiddos yesterday really made me work for my vacation.

CD4...cramps, bloating, gas, super light...I think AF is almost over. Just in time for Christmas!

Hmm. Math. Your OP was on 12/20 which was five days ago, and I am on CD 9, so I would guess I'm like four days ahead of you? Last month + OPKs were on CD 12 and CD 13.

Hi ladies, I hope you all are having a great Christmas Eve. I just got settled into my nice warm bed. It snowed about 3 inches here last night and we might be getting more tonight. But anyways...on to my symptoms for today!

CD 5...
Cramps, AF is basically over.

Here's to a relaxing, hopefully stress free cycle! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful day.

CD 6...
Mild cramps, spotting, not really much else going on. Been a very busy day.

Hi :) Merry Christmas 🎄 Hope everyone had a wonderful time.

Wow bpberger, what a wonderful job you have - I bet it can be very demanding and tiring, but probably also very rewarding. And I bet you are a very patient and calm person.

A white Christmas how lovely!

We are in Western Australia 🇦🇺 so hot hot hot here at the moment. We had the kiddies pool out for the day on Christmas. We had my parents over, as well as my best friend and her husband and her parents. My friend has two kids - as do we. So we had a bigger group for Christmas lunch than we normally do. O and my inlaws were here too! They are visiting from South Africa (where we are originally from).

I will include a pic of the Christmas table I did (I was so happy with how it turned out) - we had to push two tables together as we didn’t have a big enough table). I made the runner to hide that hehe.

Okay back to ttc ;). I am on CD9 today. I have been doing OPK’s and I think the lines are slowly getting darker - I will include a pic as well. Sorry about the sticky tape obscuring the lines a bit on the photo. I will be taping them down differently from now on. What do you think? I hope they get darker soon!

I have no real symptoms. Not a lot of cm either.

I am also just trying to relax and drink enough water and sleep enough.

Hope you all are having a great day! :kiss:

Attachments

• AD6F979C-B724-46DD-BB47-27905FAAECE7.jpg
    AD6F979C-B724-46DD-BB47-27905FAAECE7.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 195B9F67-BAD3-4BEF-B08C-935D7CCF69FD.jpg
    195B9F67-BAD3-4BEF-B08C-935D7CCF69FD.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 5
Beautiful table!!! You should be getting a positive opk soon hopefully! I totally forgot that I didnt post last night.

CD 7 (yesterday)...nothing really to report

Baby girl is up a at it this morning. She's playing with all her toys singing! I love it. She's grown up so much...

Thank you lovely :flower:

So I am feeling very happy and optimistic this morning! Last night my breasts felt a little tender and this morning just before 1 am hubby and I bd’d Then this morning (CD10) at around six am I got positive OPK! Will include pics. I pray this will be our healthy baby 👶 🍼 number 3 ❤️

Aahhhh your baby girl sounds so cute! How old is she now? They grow up way too fast dont they! Xx

Attachments

• 523613E0-01C2-4A45-BAD7-EB51F5EC399D.jpg
    523613E0-01C2-4A45-BAD7-EB51F5EC399D.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 4
Great news about the positive OPK! Great timing! Best of luck this cycle!

Baby girl will be 17 months on the 5th. She's growing up so fast. I'm really missing the baby stage...she's pretty much toddler status now lol. It doesn't help that my coworker is pregnant (and being induced tomorrow) so my baby fever is really high right now. I've always wanted my kiddos close together...so I'm really hoping that it happens soon for us.

So, on to today...
CD 8...
My muscles are really sore today...I may have overdone it on the cleaning yesterday...lots of going up and down the stairs. Nothing much as far as symptoms go.

It's been hard not charting this time around...I was so used to doing it anymore...kinda just habit. It stressed me out to no end though so I needed to take a break. Hopefully not obsessing over tracking will make things more relaxed and hopefully BD'ing will feel more fun than feeling like a chore.

Call me stupid, but other people get sore BBs around O too? Because if I wasn't on CD 12 (positive OPK today) I'd be convinced I was pregnant, that's how much mine are bothering me! I've been able to pick up a pattern in just two months - usually on CD 11-ish I wake up with a huge migraine and sore BBs but get a negative OPK - and then the following day, I wake up with less of a migraine but still have one on CD 12-ish and that's my first positive OPK. That was today, last month I had two days of positive OPKs so we'll see if it stays positive tomorrow or goes back to negative. I've read that depending on when you test with respect to your LH surge you can sometimes get two positive tests - one when it's on the way up and one when it's on the way down. I'm temping this month too, so hoping to see a good, clear O rise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->