• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back to CD1! Cycle buddies?!

Thanks Bpberger! I am feeling quite relaxed and positive - hopefully thi is it :) I really think your approach with taking it easy and relaxing more will work for you. :dust:

We also wanted our first two close together in age - and it is so worth it now seeing how they play together. I totally get the ‘feeling broody’ part that you are talking about, especially when you see other pregnant mommas.

Hi Violetsmommy :flower: , I always get sore bb’s around O time. It’s one of the ways I know I’m about to get a positive OPk. Has happened lots before. And on O day my boobs are also quite sore (today). I think it’s a very good sign. Lots of happy healthy baby dust to you :dust:

Symptoms today: CD 10: Ovulation pains right side. Positive OPK. :)

Xx

It's been a crazy day today. Went grocery shopping this morning and had lunch with my husband, daughter and father in law then hung out at home. We decided that it was time to get rid of the binky completely. We had cut it down to only having it at nap time and bed time but we decided to finally take it away for good. It was a struggle to get her to go down for bed but she did it. Fingers crossed that she stays asleep. Anyways...

CD 9...
Nothing to report symptom wise. My mood is a lot better today...which is good. Hopefully ovulation will happen soon but we will see. I have irregular cycles so I never actually know when to expect anything. I guess a lot of baby dancing is in my future.

How are you ladies doing?

CD 13 here. Positive OPK again this morning (so very positive I had to double check to see which was the control line) so I met my AI donor this afternoon for day 2. Having a TON of cramping right now mostly on the left side (that's the ovary I have) so hoping these are ovulation related and not just the cramps I frequently get from doing AI. Weird as it sounds, I'm actually kinda hoping for a negative OPK tomorrow because (1) three would just be bizarre and I'd wonder if there was something wrong and (2) I have a family obligation in the opposite direction of my donor on Saturday and I don't really fancy driving six hours in a day.... so if tomorrow is negative, I likely won't have to meet my donor on Saturday as it will be pretty well past O.

Sounds promising VioletsMommy. 6 hours is a lot of driving. Hopefully you won't have to.
It's only 7:45am here so I can't really report on CD10 symptoms yet...but I will say that when I went to the bathroom this morning there was a lot of EWCM when I wiped. I'm not tracking my CM but I couldn't help but notice that. We BD'd yesterday morning and normally I hope to BD every other day but since I noticed it this morning then hopefully we will BD tonight. We will see.

CD 10...
Dizzy and not feeling so good. I've noticed over the past couple of cycles that right around the time of when I think I'm ovulating I start to feel sick. Like I get nauseous. Who knows if it's actually a symptom or if it's all in my head. IDK. Anyways, that's how I'm feeling today. I may just be getting sick. :/

Edit: adding right pelvic pain to today's symptoms.

CD 14 and opk is still positive... getting a little worried but hoping maybe CD 12 was actually neg. which would put me still in the range of normalize for opks. Temp is rising the last two days.

Attachments

• IMG_2491.jpg
    IMG_2491.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2493.jpg
    IMG_2493.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1
That's good. Hopefully it works out! Your timing is good. My husband and I had made a deal that if we weren't pregnant by Christmas that we would order the Ava bracelet. Well, today we ordered it. I'm super excited to get it. And even if I get pregnant this cycle I can still use it during pregnancy and even after that. I'm super excited.

It's a bracelet you wear at night that tracks your temp, sleep patterns, heart rate, etc and is able to pinpoint your most fertile days in really time. You can also wear it during pregnancy and if you just want to learn about your cycle. You will have to Google it to get all the details. It's expensive but we decided that it would be worth it.

I should get it in about a week and a half. I did a lot of research on it

I knew that I should have waited until tonight to log my symptoms on here. I went back and edited my CD 10 post.

Hi ladies O:)

Bpberger: From your symptoms it really sounds like you are ovulating or will ovulate in the next couple of day - time to het busy! :happydance: :dust:
That Ava bracelet thingie sounds awesome- I will definitely look into it as well! Never heard of it before either.

Violetsmommy: I really hope you caught that egg, I think you are in with a very good chance! I also did dipstick opk’s (they were clearblue ones). On the first day that I got a positive on those, I also got a positive on a clearblue digital opk. Then the next day I first did the dipstick opk again, and it seemed positive again, it really seemed just like the previous day to me. So I dipped another digital opk as well, and was quite surprised that is came back with a ⭕️ cirle, meaning negative. If I had just been doing the dipstick opks I would’ve for sure thought that it was still positive on cd 11, but digital said no. So might be woth trying a digi? Xxx

Almost forgot again: My symptoms for today (2dpo) is, mild AF like feeling. Creamy white cm. Cp high and closed. Feeling tired (nap in the arvo). Had some dull aches like back aches but more to the right side on a few occasions today. Have to make more trips to the bathroom- but I am drinking more water so might just be that lol. I know its still too early, and might just be from O still, but my bb’s felt tender in the am and again when I was laying down for my nap.

Hi StrawBerry2! Hoping for the best for you this cycle. It's morning here now so I'm not going to post todays symptoms until tonight but I'm feeling good today so far. It's freezing cold here so I'm staying in the house until Tuesday when I have to go back to work. It's supposed to get as low as -30 wind chill this weekend...no thank you!

I'm hoping that ovulation is going to happen shortly. Our plan is to BD every other day...so today is the day...since we did the other day. We will see. I had more EWCM this morning too so that's a good sign I guess.

So, because of timing, I have to POAS at my grandparents house today :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->