• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back to CD1! Cycle buddies?!

CD11...
Right side pain, dizzy, tender breasts, and ewcm.

Hopefully this means ovulation is soon.

CD12: dizzy/light headed, hot flashes, mild cramping (right side), I actually have a sex drive today!

I hope y'all have a happy new year!!!

Happy New year to you too! And to you and everyone one here as well - may 2018 be filled with a new little healthy baby into your lives and into your loving arms. :hug:

Bpberger sounds like Ovulation to me for sure. Xx Hope you catch that egg O:)

My symptoms for today (4dpo):
Slightly more irritable
Achy bb’s
Nothing much else to be honest
Except maybe that I noticed a small area of eczema under my left knee flared up. I forgot about that - It usually flared up with my previous pregnancy’s.

Xx

That cramping that I had yesterday sucked!!! Hubby and I had some "Fun" last night and it was super uncomfortable.

CD 13: nothing feeling to well today. I'm gassy, heartburn, stomach ache, dizzy, tired.

It doesn't help that little girl is being cranky today.

Hope you can get some good rest tonight Bpberger O:) - I know how tiring it is when the kiddos are cranky.

I felt a bit cranky today too to be honest! :blush:

Well here are my “symptoms” for today: I really do hope that I am pregnant, otherwise I am obviously certifiably crazy :cry:

My “symptoms “ for today at 5dpo: • Sore/burning like pain at times -sides of bb’s
•dull cramping lower symph area
•felt weird stabbing:burrowing? pain in the evening - lower abdo - lasted only a moment
•lower back ache all day - but worse in the early evening
•felt nauseous only for a few minutes in the morning
•a bit moody (poor hubby)
•ate everything in sight. :blush:

Sending baby dust your way! Sounds hopeful!

Fertile fluid seems to be gone today. We BD'd everyday that I had fertile fluid. Fingers crossed!

Today I feel pregnant and I can't stop eating pretzels.

And it's very early, but I haven't felt like this since I was pregnant with Violet. Like I'm sure it's happening. Like I already know.

Somebody tell me I'm not crazy. Well - not any crazier than I was before ;)

CD14: Fertile CM is gone, feeling achey/crampy, I'm super hungry today as well. I'm assuming I'm in my TWW and this is the part I hate the most!

Can I join in please? I'm finding you symptom tracker really useful. I'm 3dpo not really having symptoms just sore boobs and mild cramps since ovulation. When are you guys going to poas? Xx

Can I join in please? I'm finding you symptom tracker really useful. I'm 3dpo not really having symptoms just sore boobs and mild cramps since ovulation. When are you guys going to poas? Xx

Sure you are more than welcome to join in. I'm probably not going to test until at least the 14th or 15th.

Sure you are more than welcome to join in. I'm probably not going to test until at least the 14th or 15th.

How do you have the will power haha. I'm already wanting to test. But that would be pointless. This baby making malarkey is making me insane. Every little niggle and twitch has me thinking I'm going to get a bfp this month. My af is due 11th. But I'm suppose to be joining a running group on the 8th so will try a frer that morning probs. If I can hold out xx

Hi ladies! Af showed dec 22 for me :( i believe I’m 1dpo today!!!! So omg point i can join you ladies :)

How do you have the will power haha. I'm already wanting to test. But that would be pointless. This baby making malarkey is making me insane. Every little niggle and twitch has me thinking I'm going to get a bfp this month. My af is due 11th. But I'm suppose to be joining a running group on the 8th so will try a frer that morning probs. If I can hold out xx

Its not without struggle. I'm taking it easy this cycle and not stressing. I'm distracting myself with other things and I'm not even buying any tests until that week. If they aren't in my house then I can't test.

Its not without struggle. I'm taking it easy this cycle and not stressing. I'm distracting myself with other things and I'm not even buying any tests until that week. If they aren't in my house then I can't test.

That's true. I have one in the house left over from my last cycle. And then my other's get delivered on the 8th so as long as I don't buy I should be okay. How are the symptoms coming along x

Hi all! sneaking time on during my work break so I haven't read back in the thread at all yet, but thought I'd introduce myself - I've been around before, had a BFP in January 2015 (baby girl born in Sept) and 4 failed IUIs in late 2016/early 2017. Now on CD 2 and planning to try again with donor sperm either this cycle or next!

So I’m somewhere 5-7 dpo and I went to two stores in the freezing cold because I wanted pretzels and no one had them and then I got mad at traffic and then I didn’t have the computer to use to calm myself down and now I’m about to fly off into a rage because pretzels and snow and non instantaneous shipping. At this point I even have to laugh at myself. Hormones?

Hi all! sneaking time on during my work break so I haven't read back in the thread at all yet, but thought I'd introduce myself - I've been around before, had a BFP in January 2015 (baby girl born in Sept) and 4 failed IUIs in late 2016/early 2017. Now on CD 2 and planning to try again with donor sperm either this cycle or next!

Welcome and wishing you the best with this cycle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->