Back to CD1! Cycle buddies?!

Just checking in... Sorry about the bfn Bpberger! :hug:

How long have you been ttc #2??

I can just imagine that you are getting impatient. Wow so your cycle must have returned pretty quickly after you had your daughter? How old is she?

I really hope you get your bfp soon! Xx

Sorry I disappeared guys.. the witch really affected me this month. I down spiralled. Back in the mind set and on CD10. Had sore boobs for the past few days which I don't understand I never get them mid month.. how are you doing bp? Hope the pregnancy is going smoothly strawberry. Xx

Sorry, I didn't post yesterday. I've been in a really bad spot emotionally the past few days. My daughter is just about 18 months. I went on depo after I had her but didn't stay on it long. Delt with some major issues with my cycle after that. I blame that shot for why I'm struggling so badly. Mumzy I get what you mean. AF hasn't even shown yet but at this point I know that I'm not pregnant. I'm really struggling right now...to the point that I broke down in church this morning because my emotions got the best of me. It doesnt help that my cousin's wife sits across the aisle from me and she's set to be induced tomorrow. That has not been easy for me to handle. I just haven't been in a good place at all.

CD32 (yesterday): sore boobs, extremely emotional and short tempered, headache, no appetite.

Well ladies...I'm officially out this time! I just started spotting. I'm getting ready to order a batch of OPKs and I will do that and use my ava bracelet this next cycle.

Back to CD 1 today. I just ordered opks and they should be here by the end of the week. Going to use those and my Ava!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->