Back to CD1! Cycle buddies?!

So just been to the toilet and wiped with pinkish. Off coloured cm. 8dpo. Usually spot before af but only 2days before not 4.. praying for implantation bleed. Will test Wednesday if Af hasn't arrived. Xx

So just been to the toilet and wiped with pinkish. Off coloured cm. 8dpo. Usually spot before af but only 2days before not 4.. praying for implantation bleed. Will test Wednesday if Af hasn't arrived. Xx

Good luck!!! Let us know!

Trying to post a photo but I don't understand how to do it... argh. It's not so pink now just an off colour if that makes sense. Keep cramping on and off.. I really hope it isn't af. Xx

:cloud9: I am feeling like I am on cloud 9!

I did another frer this morning (only 12 hours after the other one) and the line is much more visible and definitely there and definitely pink!

Got my :bfp: at 12 dpo :happydance: so so happy! Going out this morning to get a digi - and then hopefully tell hubby later this morning with the digital test!!

All the best to you ladies! :dust:

Attachments

• F66BDC47-EE44-4029-B625-07C18BF06DB2.jpg
    F66BDC47-EE44-4029-B625-07C18BF06DB2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 7
Yaaaaay strawberry, that is definitely a BFP! Congratulations! Hope hope hoping I'll be joining you soon.

Congratulations strawberry!!! That's so exciting! Good luck with your pregnancy!

CD20: cramps, moody, tired (although that doesn't count...my daughter was up most of the night), lots of discharge.

I'm thinking about taking a test in the morning. I guess we will see.

CONGRATULATIONS strawberry.. woke up full of cold. And had the most vivid dream of getting a positive test.. wishful thinking. Cramps again and very full feeling in boobs
So either af is well on her way or dare I say it... xx

CONGRATULATIONS strawberry.. woke up full of cold. And had the most vivid dream of getting a positive test.. wishful thinking. Cramps again and very full feeling in boobs
So either af is well on her way or dare I say it... xx

Hey Mumzy14, thanks so much! I also had a very vivid dream about getting a positive pregnancy test when I was about 4dpo. Only happens when I’m pregnant - so might be a very good sign! My boobs were also killing me most days, today included. Kept taking my bra off everywhere (in the house lol), as it felt it was too tight. Fx for you!

CD21: I'm having really bad cramps tonight along with lots of gas. Negative pregnancy test this morning but it is extremely early.

10dpo.. more pink when I wiped this morning.. still cramping I defo think af is well and truly on her way. Bfn on a ic this morning. How is everyone today xx

CD21: mild cramps, the smell of my husband's dinner did not smell good to me. I also had some snot-like discharge which I don't usually get and holy hell...my boobs are killing me. I took my bra off and they hurt so bad...I warned my husband not to touch them. He has a bad habit of grabbing them randomly. I told him to be prepared to get his head chewed off if he chooses to touch them. I'm thinking that this is a positive sign but I'm trying to not get my hopes up.

How are you ladies coming along?

11dpo.. I now think that my body is just paying wicked tricks on me.. my boobs were so very painful last night however just a slight tingle this morning.. I can even push them in and there's hardly any pain.. very low cramps.. and pink cm has now turned to brown cm which is normal for just before af.. she's due tomorrow.. got a bfn on a ic this morning.. don't want to waste and money buying a frer because I think the witch is just around the corner.. 😔.

Sounds good BP.. that's exactly how I was last night. Fx for your bfp. Xx

CD 10 here, I'm not doing IUI this cycle but just wanted to track anyways so picked up some el cheapo dollar store OPKs. Not even the slightest hint of a line, which is actually a relief because my last cycle was mega short (24 days) so I'm hoping this means I'm getting back to my normal 28.

My wife actually dropped a bombshell earlier this week and said she doesn't really want to try for another one (I've talked about it in another thread) so I haven't decided whether I'll go ahead next cycle (which would probably mean divorce) or give up and just spend the rest of my life resenting her. Obviously it's a huge decision, so I'm procrastinating and not thinking about it right now.

CD22: sore/tender boobs, heavy/bloated feeling in my lower abdomen, just feel off.

Mumzy14: I really hope AF doesn't show tomorrow! Keep us updated on if she shows or not.

Tristansmom: Hopefully things will get better for you and more regular. Hopefully your wife comes around. Sounds like time for a serious conversation. I'm sorry that she said that and I hope she changes her mind. It could be the stress of it is getting to her.

VioletsMommy: What's going on? Why do you hate everything?

FRER BFN on 12-14 dpo. Two consecutive days of temp drop. I think I'm out.

Violet - that sucks, I'm sorry. :(

BP - thanks. We've had several serious conversations; we had actually initially tried for #3 (well, 5 for her, 3 for me) last year but no luck. She was supportive then, but not crushed or anything that it didn't work. When we first started looking for a donor she was supportive and seemed to want to try, but then as soon as I had finished the required bloodwork and narrowed down to a half dozen donor options, when I asked her to go over the options she shut down. Then the next morning over coffee she drops the bomb, and basically told me she'd understand if I leave and lots of couples divorce over this. So basically an ultimatum. I told her we would talk about it again later when emotions aren't so high. So we'll see u guess.

Af due date.. 12dpo... my body hates me... sore boobs are back with a vengeance. Still got the brownie pink spotting.. had it on and off since 6dpo.. I do not understand what that is at all. Lost my shit at work yesterday.. I have a drawing on the wall that my ds had made me and one of the staff had ripped it down and put it in the bin.. well I just lost my head...

Not really cramping as much.. odd twinge here and there..

Bp- when are you going to test? Symptoms sound good.

Oh violet. Iv heard people not get their bfp til 16dpo.. fx for you

Sorry to hear about your disagreement Tristan.. hopefully you two will resolve it. Fx xxx

Violet: I'm sorry. :(
Tristan: I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope that things work out for you two. That has to be hard.
Mumzy: I tested this morning and it was a BFN, AF isn't until tues or wed so it's still early. Going to wait a few more days then test again. If I had to guess, I would say I'm probably 10 or 11 DPO. So, still early. I guess we will see what happens.

FX for your next test!! When I was pregnant with my youngest I had BFN 9 and 10 and 11 DPO, and then the faintest-ever squinter of a positive on 12 and 13, dark on 14!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->