Back to CD1! Cycle buddies?!

Af has arrived in full force.. doubled over with pain.. roll on for next cycle xx

I'm sorry Mumzy. FX for next month!!!

Tristan: that makes me hopeful. I swear I'm pregnant...I just need the test to be positive. I'm having all sorts of symptoms.

CD 24: dinner is not settling well, sore boobs, tired...not much else going on.

Sorry Mumzy! ... :hug:

Bp your symptoms sound extremely good!! Fx for you! Will be checking in to see that :bfp: :dust:

CD25: Not much of an appetite today, emotional, sore boobs still, some slight cramping, really tired and short patience today as well.

Planning on testing again in the morning...FX I get a BFP.

How's everyone doing?

Today I had a moment...I was balling! My daughter was not listening and just getting into everything and she refused to go down for a nap. All the whining and crying was getting to me. I texted my husband and was like "I'm not sure that I want to have anymore kids." I was so frustrated and I really wasn't sure that I really wanted to have another. Then my daughter finally fell asleep on me which she rarely ever does and at that moment I realized that I do want more. I just cried and cried. My emotions are all over the place today!

I'm extremely frustrated. I could swear that I'm pregnant but all I get are white as white can be pregnancy tests. It's so upsetting. I'm starting to loose hope.

BP - what's your usual cycle length? Regular? Did you temp to track O?

I'm irregular usually. My cycles have been getting shorter. 7 1/2 weeks to 6 1/2 weeks and last cycle was 5 1/2 weeks.

I did not do temps or opks. Those were stressing me out so I tired to just take it easy this cycle. Only went off of CM and BD'd every day I had ewcm or watery cm.

CD27: gassy, sore boobs, emotional. I can't even think right now due to me typing this at 1 in the morning thanks to my daughter not wanting to go back to bed. It's nights like tonight that I really get into that I don't want anymore kids mindset. I can't handle it with just one...I dont think I can handle this times two.

Gassy/constipated is a good sign - means your progesterone is high, typically happens following ovulation and if conception happened continues to rise, so that's great! I know how you feel, we all have those days, I think. <3 Hang in there, mama!

CD28: cramps, sore boobs, light headed, bloated, just feel off, a bit queasy at times.

My daughter has also not been acting like herself. She's been really clingy to me. Normally she is a daddy's girl but the past week or so she's been a big mama's girl. Do you think she may be able to sense it if indeed I am pregnant?

CD29: no sign of AF, negative pregnancy test, sore boobs still, a little nauseous tonight, emotional, irritable.

Sorry - didn't mean to abandon you, busy week at the office! Still no positive test? Your symptoms continue to sound promising!

CD 31: still BFN, sore boobs, fatigue, crampy

I went to the store and got a different brand of pregnancy tests so hopefully...

Negative first response test...I've just come to the conclusion that my body is playing mean tricks on me. I'm so frustrated and just so done. At this point I feel like it's never going to happen. I was really hoping to give my daughter a sibling and have that sibling be closer in age but obviously I never get what I want. Ugh!!! I'm so over this TTC crap. It's too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->