Back to day one

Im not too sure about tonight as oh is working but maybee if he is home early enough. I dont want him to find it a chore too though�� i read its the day before or two days before that are the best days as the sperm needs to get where it needs to be but tbh i end up googling till im confused lol!! What cd are u on now again i forgot sorry.

Im exactly the same i am obsessing abit too much again and even though im busy with my dd 12 days feels a lifetime lol. I should think i will be here for a few months yet but i dont want to be lol, it is such a huge thing for us ladies compared to men. We get sickness aches and pains and especially with number two we cant rest like we could with the first. I hope we all get a bfp this month and have april babies :)

Mychelle, you are right we are just programmed to think differently to men! Like you saidit is such a massive change when there is a little body invader we would rather be prepared at the earliest opportunity!

Laura google confuses me too - thats why I find this a lifesaver! I am CD9 today, thank god for fertility friend keep me on track! I am so forgetful I worry I miss the times I need to DTD. An April baby would be lovely, part of me worried about getting my BFP last month as my birthday is in March, not being selfish but dont fancy pushing a little person out on my birthday! :haha:

My birthday is in april lol but id not mind really. Saying that my daughter was due 11 feb and i was so glad she was not born on valentines day lol x

I bet! Definitely what you have in mind for valentines day! :haha: x

I actually already have an April baby...but I have no problem with a second. ;)
I'm on cd5 right now, should be ovulating around next weekend. I'll start opks probably aroun Wednesday next week.

Ive got that poking sensation around my left ovary again now. Im starting to wander if its even linked to ovulation x

I tend to feel crampy right on o day. I can't say for sure if that's what it is, but it seems to be fairly consistent. Ugh, just to much to keep track of! With my first, the only thing I did was have sex. :lol: Got it on the first try!

Yeah I sometimes think obsessing stops it happen but i cant forget about it for two weeks because its such a big thing. Im determined not to test unless i am not on by 8th august. I have abit imif an obsession with testing lol

I have random pinching as well but I am not convinced this is when I ovulate! I have started using ovulation tests but nothing yet! I have an obsession with testing :blush: to the point my OH wants to hide the tests so I dont do them so much! First time round all I did was have sex and it eventually happened - I am much more obsessed now! :haha:

Lol yeah same here. I started buying dollar store cheepies so I could convince myself it was ok if it didn't cost much. :lol:

:haha: me too! I still dont tell him everytime I test :blush: I try telling myself I wont test until a certain date then I convince myself I have a certain symptom and HAVE to test! TTC makes me crazy!! :tease:

Lol I never tell my hubby when I test. If I get a bfp I'll tell him.

That's my thinking too! I want it to be a surprise for him!! I have it all planned how to tell him just need the bloody BFP!:haha:

I dont tell oh either i just do them when he is at work. Until im late on my period my oh would not even consider testing where as because you know these tests can detect things up to 6 days before af your bound to want to test early. Why wait another 5 days i tell myself lol.

This is probably way to paranoid but do you worry that lifting etc can all ruin your chances? I am decorating at the moment and i was climbing up and down last night. Still had that mild tugging on the left. It made me feel like im out this month.

I am also feeling stressed out today because my mum n dad were pickling beetroot today so would not have my dd so i could paint my doors and my partners dads hete helping oh put up a shed and they have just bought there otger grandchild same age as mine a £100 early Christmas present... A trampoline.... They always treat her to stuff grr. Sorry about the grumble!!

8 days till af is due. Im sure i am out anyway not feeling hopeful. How are you lovely ladies today xx

Don't worry about lifting or stretching while ttc, it doesn't hurt anything. If anything it helps by getting the blood flowing!
I'm currently waiting to ovulate myself. We will start dtd around midweek. Fingers crossed that this is the cycle for all of us. I'm aching to belong in the first tri thread already!
Make sure you guys keep me updated!

Hope you aren't too stressed today Laura! It's good to have a rant, can't be stressed TTC! Not long until you can test now then! When do you plan on doing it?

I am still waiting to ovulate too! Tests and temping aren't showing any signs yet!:growlmad: I am dying to be in first tri too! My closest friend is 12 weeks now so be lovely to have one not long after!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->