back to hospital

muffin

6 losses, mum to 1
Reaction score
been back to hospital yesterday, they scanned me twice cos they were concerned about the amount of fluid around baby, consultant seemed happier by the end of 2nd scan(used 2 diff machines), placenta and cord looking ok, and so much for a small baby as they were worried about!!Doc reckons this one is measuring around 7-8lbs now!!
have to back agin next week and each week until the end now, he said im not going past offical date of 15/6, and if someting were to happen now that would be a good thing!gulp!!!! was up most of last night convinced bub had heard cos i was in so much pain i thought labour had started!!!!

More concerned we may get to next wks appt and he will suggest induction cos of concerns. ANY suggestions on how to bring this on would be gratefully recieved, am off to see my reflexolgy lady on monday but def up for trying anything else(apart from sex, for which i need a winch and a very brave man!!)

i hope your little baby is with us very soon!!!

Aww what a nightmare, bubs will be here soon, you'll probably beat me lol.

Cx

Wow, that's a good weight!!

I heard the other week that rubbing your ankles can bring on labour, maybe your reflexologist will do some of that for you. If you're anything like me, you won't be able to reach! :lol:

ankles, ankles, where are they?????googled and apparently they are the round puffy things that hold my dinner plate sized feet to my elephant sized legs!lol

Ahhh yes... exactly like me! :rofl:

ith losing water i have 3.4cm of fluid round bubs ... only thing you can do really is rest up hun .... just dont go round it same as me hospital drives you crazy lol

nduction not that bad hun, did that with my first PG aand havin the same again ... use your birthing ball lots ... gravity brings down munchkins head and nice warm baths ...

Good luck

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->