Back to one...CD1 that is ;-)

LLbean

Reaction score
yeah AF came a tad bit early this time...so CD1 again... who is with me?

Who is my AF buddy and hopefully this month will turn into bump buddies hehehe

I "should" be CD1 today but, so far, nothing yet. I have NO hopes that I'm PG though, so all I'm really waiting for is AF to come in a normal 28 day time frame. I'm still not tracking anything, so I still have no clue if I'm Oing. We also did not BD much this time anyway, so even if by some miracle I did O, I seriously doubt we caught it.

So, here's hoping I'll be with you later today or tomorrow! I'm trying to decide if I want to get back on the tracking horse this time - that is IF AF shows like I want her to.

YAY! Shell is back!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

LL....i am way behind you so i will stalk, if u don't mind...:winkwink:

I think Velo abd Luv are close to your cycle...:winkwink:

Good luck ladies!

:dust::dust::dust:

The :witch: just got me too, I am on CD3 now. So I'll be your (FX) bump buddy!

SWEET!!!

Join right up ladies ;-)

yes, waiting for Hubbys follow up on Thursday when they will again do a sperm analysis and ultra sound... depending on those results (whenever we get to hear back) we may go see a FS...ugh.... oh well ...maybe it is all for good reason

Well I'm ahead of you (CD10) but I'll join Indigo in stalking you :)

Loads of :dust::dust: for all :dust::dust:

Hahaha, thanks Indigo!

I really want to be back. I've had SUCH a hard time lately. I'm so upset and discouraged after he said he didn't want to go the fertility route right now. So, I just said screw it, and decided that we just won't have a baby. I stopped everything, but it's still ALL I think about. Even now, I know there is no chance in hell that I could be PG, but I can't help thinking about every little thing I feel in my body.

I really, really want AF to show today so that I will have had a 28 day cycle. I've had some spotting the past couple days, but not the normal spotting I have pre-AF. It's not a lot at all and it's pinkish with a gel like consistency, so I have no idea if I'll actually start on time. But, I guess if I start anytime this week, it'll be better than my 60 day cycle last time after my surgery.

I guess once she shows, I'm going to have to sit down and have a conversation about what our plans really are. Ugh.

Nope, neither of us has children. I'm 40, he'll be 35 soon. He IS aware that I have little time for waiting, but says it stresses him out to have to "worry" about that. He's constantly saying things about "our kids" and making jokes regarding who the cool parent will be. He WANTS to have kids, so I don't know what the deal is.

Hello,

I'm new to the site, and am on CD1 today as well and would love some company so I'll be joining you if that's okay. Here's to us all being 'bump buddies' ... I feel a lot of BFP heading our way!!
x

:hugs:

AF due tomorrow and i'm already cramping so i think she's on route.

Wendy
x

Hahaha, thanks Indigo!

I really want to be back. I've had SUCH a hard time lately. I'm so upset and discouraged after he said he didn't want to go the fertility route right now. So, I just said screw it, and decided that we just won't have a baby. I stopped everything, but it's still ALL I think about. Even now, I know there is no chance in hell that I could be PG, but I can't help thinking about every little thing I feel in my body.

I really, really want AF to show today so that I will have had a 28 day cycle. I've had some spotting the past couple days, but not the normal spotting I have pre-AF. It's not a lot at all and it's pinkish with a gel like consistency, so I have no idea if I'll actually start on time. But, I guess if I start anytime this week, it'll be better than my 60 day cycle last time after my surgery.

I guess once she shows, I'm going to have to sit down and have a conversation about what our plans really are. Ugh.

Still lurking here ladies as I've become quite attached to you all! Shelley I feel your anxiety so much as my DH was a reluctant participant shall I say!! I think many find it very hard coping with the grown up world of TTC as they still want to be little boys really!! All I will say is keep holding onto those dreams and it will happen for you! :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"