Back to pre preg weight but..

MiniKiwi

Reaction score
none of my old clothes fit :(

What happened? Even my old 'fat jeans' which used to hang off me (and in the winter I could wear a pair of track pants under!) are super tight and I can't comfortably wear them.

Did this happen to any of you? I reeeally just wanted to fit my old jeans and I want to go shopping so badly but I have to wait until I'm my old size and I've been waiting a year now! How is it possible that I weigh the same but am so much bigger?

has happened to me too. although I lost almost 20 lbs due to this anxiety problem i'm having, my hips are wider so my jeans don't fit,my feet are wider, my shoulders are even wider! it's crazy. once i am feeling better I am going to get all new things and chuck all the old stuff, then won't have to think about it!

Yes I think your body shape can totally change even tho you've lost the weight. My body is cometely different I now have hips snd thighs yuk lol before Myers were never an issue for me it was my tummy c

Your body is different now. Even if you're back to your pre-baby weight, or even less, some of your old clothes might not fit you. I weigh less now then when I did before I got pregnant, but because I had a natural birth, my hips have shifted and my pre-baby pants don't fit me anymore.

My hips seem to be the same size but it's fat, cause my legs used to not touch the sides in these jeans and now they're skin tight :shrug:

and my feet grew too. When I was pregnant I asked my friend for a pair of shoes back that she had borrowed and she told me my feet would grow so no use in giving them back (cheeky!) but she was right..my running shoes don't even fit with the insoles taken out :wacko:

Ugh it's so annoying!

omg the feet thing is totally weird. i have so many expensive shoes, i'd be right pissed if none of them fit anymore!

i also noticed that because of my c section even though i lost weight i sitll have the "overhang" yuck

I'm back to my pre-preggo weight...but my butt has completely disappeared. I literally measure a size 0 around my butt. It's depressing. The rest of me measures a US size 4/6 :(

This makes wearing pants EXTREMELY difficult. Either I get a smaller size and deal with the world's most ugly muffin top...or get jeans that fit around the waist and gangster-sag it around the ass.

i also noticed that because of my c section even though i lost weight i sitll have the "overhang" yuck

I think time will help with that though, no? Cause my skin was kind of saggy around my tummy too but it's firmed up as time goes on and is only wrinkly if I bend down now.

I'm going to have to lose another 10 lbs to fit these damn jeans :growlmad: Best way to lose 10 lbs, anyone?

Hmm, alaska, if I could just give you a little off of my thighs :haha:

I know what you mean though, it's so hard finding jeans that fit right..I'm kind of long and thin so they're all too short if I have them fitting around the waist

Yep, hips bigger too. I was already curvy before getting pregnant, so I don't want to get bigger around that area. Been wearing a wrap and at least it seems to help with my tummy.

omg the feet thing is totally weird. i have so many expensive shoes, i'd be right pissed if none of them fit anymore!

I just found this totally bizarre! You should go try your shoes on and report back! Mine have grown about half a size

My body is shaped differently too! It is annoying. My hips are wider, stomach softer, but my feet are the same size! I have a flat butt too (always have though!) so I've always had that gangster-sag! :(

I just found this totally bizarre! You should go try your shoes on and report back! Mine have grown about half a size

i did go and check my shoes and thank god they all still fit! they're a bit tighter than they used to be but still comfortable!

My hips are wider too.. I gave all my pants/jeans to my cousin and went and bought new ones.. sucks but I guess your hips widen after squeezing a little person out :haha:

i did go and check my shoes and thank god they all still fit! they're a bit tighter than they used to be but still comfortable!

That's good to hear, lucky you :)

Yeah, I have this problem... but I don't think I have as much of a double chin anymore, so I guess thats where the weight used to be, and now its on my belly and legs. My whole double chin has fallen down and latched on somewhere else. Lol.

My hips are wider as well an my tummy still feels podgy even though I am back to my pre preg weiggt

I'm back to my pre preg weigh (slightly less) but my clothes don't fit the same.

My flat stomach is now flat at the top with a bit of a bulge at the bottom lol and ALL my shoes are tight (I think I've gone up half a size from carrying so much weight pregnant).

Same here! Tummy is back to normal but I have bigger hips and chest! When I get the chance I'm gonna use this opportunity to get a completely new wardrobe lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->