back to square one but hopeful

Laurie2010

3rd Trimester:)
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

After I had miscarriage af came 5 weeks later but is normally 4 weeks on the dot but I'm confused as to if it would return back to normal or would be 5 weeks from now? As it would of been on Monday if it was back to 4 weeks so I done a test but both were negative but have been feeling abit sickly nd needing a wee more often like last time
Could there be a chance I am pregnant again and the test was wrong?
Thanks for reading
Laura xx

Hi Laura

My af's following my mc were 35days, 34days, 27days, 26days - before my mc I was always a 29 day cycle.

Yes - there's every chance you are pg but without knowing when you ov it is difficult to know if you are testing too early or not - the hormones post mc can be tricky and throw off pg symptons so it's impossible to second guess as well as impossible to be sure of ov - some folks don't ov the 1st cycle, some go back to normal and some have a crazy couple of cycles. If you don't get your af in a week take another test.

fxd it's a bfp - if not lots of :dust: to you for your next cycle :flower:

Very sorry for your loss

hx

Well AF arrived this morning so we are waiting a few weeks to get ourselves sorted and summon up some more enegery to try again but heres to being hopeful :D xx

Being hopeful is good :)

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back