back to the start...

zoe6660

Reaction score
i been on here before and posted about how i wanted a child and had advice, well that was around october time and since then shit happen in my family and i moved out up my boyfriends mam house and she looks after me :) i love the storys on here but the only problem it makes u want it more.
me and my boyfriend has been working out to move into ower own place but the money side seems bad even tho we both earn good money but with a house we dont think we could ever have a child. it sucks big time..
wehave talked about after june once we had a final holiday we will try but im worryed howthe hell do u all cope with money and im not permant in my job so i can be kick out anytime. and i dont want sam to be working all the time and not seeing his child its sad to know that. i know having a child takes 100% of your time and i have planned it out and perpared for it i also wanted to start shopping now so i know when im ready i gopt stuff here.

can someone help and ive asked before how the hell do u lovely people do this and the young mums.
i also sed to my boyfriendive came to the point awhile ago that i wouldnt miss going out drinking or hanging with friends coz this is my furture and i want this 100% but i feel that its always going to be like this no matter when i want a child and he is 100% there for me and i know he wants a child but he is the same like me.

I'm sorry but how can you plan to have a child when you know you can't afford to look after them? I understand your desire to have a child. But making a new life is such a huge responsibility. I'm not saying you need to be rich or that things can't go wrong sometimes when LOs here. But if you know that you couldn't even cover the basics like a home for them? I would say work on your jobs/carreers and then ttc once you can afford your own flat as well as clothes, food, nappies and other baby stuff. Babies and children don't need to live in luxury but they do need security. At the moment, who would you expect to pay for your baby? Your boyfriend's mum? That's not really fair on her, is it? It's not her decision to have a baby in the house so she shouldn't be forced into it. You're still young, you've got plenty of time to get to a place where you can provide for a child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->