Back to the two week wait & feeling nervous :( need some reassurance!

Lara91

Reaction score
After a natural miscarriage last month at 6 weeks I am eventually back in the two week wait.. 5 or 6 dpo & nipples are sore?? Slight creamy discharge but not a lot, boobs a little itchy also. Had funny niggly pains in lower abdomen but I'm not convinced just yet, last month when I fell pregnant I noticed my boobs were sore straight away but it was more the sides of boobs & not nipples. Starting to think af might be paying me a early visit. Nipples are normally sore a week before af comes but af isn't due to appear till the 5th of June. I'm feeling nervous about the whole thing, I really want to be pregnant but also scared about having another miscarriage :( need some reassurance.

Hi, I have no specific advice for you but I'll wait out the TWW with you! I'm 5dpo, too with similar symptoms!!

Are you TTC your first? The first time I was pg it ended in a mc at about 7 weeks. My second pg resulted in my 3yr old daughter :)

Hang in there. It's hard work on the emotions but we're all here to support each other xxx

Hi, I have no specific advice for you but I'll wait out the TWW with you! I'm 5dpo, too with similar symptoms!!

Are you TTC your first? The first time I was pg it ended in a mc at about 7 weeks. My second pg resulted in my 3yr old daughter :)

Hang in there. It's hard work on the emotions but we're all here to support each other xxx

Heyyy :) glad I've got someone to wait with. Well I've been taking pregnacare this time round had a lot of stringy discharge & ovulation cramps 5&6 days ago so not too sure which day I actually ovulated. I already have a little boy :) he's 5 in July so quite a big age gap 🙈 if I had my way I would of had them a lot closer lol. A lot of people have told me your very fertile after a miscarriage so I'm hoping I am but trying not to get my hopes up too much if you know what I mean. Don't want to be disappointed :( when I was pregnant last month I noticed my boobs were sore straight away but was more on the sides & not the actual nipple. Hopefully it's just different this time round 😁 that's what I'm hoping anyway 😂 it's frustrating waiting..xxx

Did you take any opk's? I did the first time this month and I ovulated later than I "thought" I did (like cd18!) with the mc, I didn't have any symptoms other than a missed period. We weren't trying then and it took me completely by surprise. I only tested as I realised AF was late! With my daughter, my only symptom was sore nipples. I usually had sore boobies in the run up to AF with no problems with nipples, but it was the opposite was round when pg!

Now since I've had my daughter my post-O/pre-AF symptoms are quite different. Now I normally get sensitive (rather than super sore) nipples for a couple of days post Ov then nothing, not even sore boobs, before AF.

Sonim kind of hoping these sore nipples and random boob pains mean something this month :shrug:

Did you take any opk's? I did the first time this month and I ovulated later than I "thought" I did (like cd18!) with the mc, I didn't have any symptoms other than a missed period. We weren't trying then and it took me completely by surprise. I only tested as I realised AF was late! With my daughter, my only symptom was sore nipples. I usually had sore boobies in the run up to AF with no problems with nipples, but it was the opposite was round when pg!

Now since I've had my daughter my post-O/pre-AF symptoms are quite different. Now I normally get sensitive (rather than super sore) nipples for a couple of days post Ov then nothing, not even sore boobs, before AF.

Sonim kind of hoping these sore nipples and random boob pains mean something this month :shrug:

No no opks... When I had my miscarriage beginning of April I bled for 9 days & ovulated right on time and same again this month.. I'm pretty synced with my body it's weird, I feel everything , I feel ovulation every month like I know when I've started & when I've stopped and when I fell pregnant in March I knew when it implanted & everything �� I even knew I was going to miscarry.. Well knew something wasn't right I should say.. I just felt something like a funny pain in my stomach & I knew something was up. It's strange I've only been like this since I had my little boy. I literally feel everything lol. Well am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for us both! When's af due for you?

Wow. Sometimes I wish I was that in tune, lol. Would take a lot of the guess work out of stuff, haha.

Last cycle was a bit wierd, I was like 6days late, testing bfn. No idea wtf was going on. So, based on my average 28-29 day cycle, AF should be due 28/29th May. However, seeing as I didn't ovulate until approx 18th may, I'm not expecting AF until 1st June - ish (which does actually coincide with my fertility/cycle apps!!

I am a bit of a POAS-aholic and I usually start testing about 10dpo.....if I can wait that long!! I'm awful. Hence I have a massive draw full of IC's to feed my addiction without breaking the bank! So,the first dipstick shall be dipped on Saturday (28th)

Wow. Sometimes I wish I was that in tune, lol. Would take a lot of the guess work out of stuff, haha.

Last cycle was a bit wierd, I was like 6days late, testing bfn. No idea wtf was going on. So, based on my average 28-29 day cycle, AF should be due 28/29th May. However, seeing as I didn't ovulate until approx 18th may, I'm not expecting AF until 1st June - ish (which does actually coincide with my fertility/cycle apps!!

I am a bit of a POAS-aholic and I usually start testing about 10dpo.....if I can wait that long!! I'm awful. Hence I have a massive draw full of IC's to feed my addiction without breaking the bank! So,the first dipstick shall be dipped on Saturday (28th)

I'm exactly the same! I start testing from 9dpo 😂 well I did the last time & kept getting bfn's I was disheartened tested everyday up till 12dpo & finally got a faint bfp. I'm going to try wait it out this time round tho.. Well till at least the day before af is meant to come. Our body is a funny old thing. Wish we just had some kind of note every month like ' hey your not pregnant try again next month' instead of all this waiting haha. Would be a lot easier!! I'm terrible for symptom spotting on Google. But I'm trying my hardest to play it cool after what happened. I've only been on Google once since ovulation so am kinda doing good lol.

Yeah if my uterus could just send me an email that would be great, I mean, im not asking much am I?! :haha:

I have been known to start testing at 7dpo before........:blush: :dohh:

Hey ladies- mind if I wait with you?

This is my first cycle that I have o'd since my chemical in Feb. So I am a nervous wreck waiting. I don't want to go through all that again. I am currently 7 dpo. I am hoping to hold off testing until 9 dpo but think I will probably cave tomorrow.

Hey ladies- mind if I wait with you?

This is my first cycle that I have o'd since my chemical in Feb. So I am a nervous wreck waiting. I don't want to go through all that again. I am currently 7 dpo. I am hoping to hold off testing until 9 dpo but think I will probably cave tomorrow.

Hi krissie 😊 the more the merrier Hun. It's a horrible wait but what will be will be! Fingers crossed for us all. You having any symptoms? I'm either 6 or 7 dpo. Still have sore nipples but not experiencing anything else. Apart from a restless night sleep last night. I'm kinda comparing it to last time & I had a lot of symptoms by now so I'm not convinced this time round. I had a lot of discharge last time, felt like I'd wet myself constantly niks were always wet haha sorry tmi. When's your af due?

The main thing I've got going on is a backache I cannot seem to shake. And occasionally some cramps and I'm bloated.

The main thing I've got going on is a backache I cannot seem to shake. And occasionally some cramps and I'm bloated.

Well I've been to the doctors today & found out I have another water infection. That's twice now since my miscarriage & im down in the dumps about it. I've heard water infections can cause miscarriages :(

Really!? I didn't know that. I have been fighting with a yeast infection for over a month!! I have treated it twice. I hope that isn't going to cause any complications. :nope:

I am really crampy today. Like af is trying to come. But she would be 4 days early so I am hoping its implantation. But who knows, it could really be anything.

Really!? I didn't know that. I have been fighting with a yeast infection for over a month!! I have treated it twice. I hope that isn't going to cause any complications. :nope:

I am really crampy today. Like af is trying to come. But she would be 4 days early so I am hoping its implantation. But who knows, it could really be anything.

Well I don't know if it's true but I remember reading something on the internet after I miscarried and it said they can cause them... But when I think back to when I was pregnant with my little boy I suffered with water infections a lot but Was from about 20 weeks. So maybe I'm just worrying too much lol.
I've felt a bit crampy today too actually.
I'm still convinced my af is gonna turn up early with my nipples being sore.
I think I might test Saturday or Sunday. I said I was going to hold on to see if af turned up on the 5th but don't think my mind can take much more of this wondering lol. I'll be 11 dpo on sat so if I am surely it should show up 😁

Well I don't know if it's true but I remember reading something on the internet after I miscarried and it said they can cause them... But when I think back to when I was pregnant with my little boy I suffered with water infections a lot but Was from about 20 weeks. So maybe I'm just worrying too much lol.
I've felt a bit crampy today too actually.
I'm still convinced my af is gonna turn up early with my nipples being sore.
I think I might test Saturday or Sunday. I said I was going to hold on to see if af turned up on the 5th but don't think my mind can take much more of this wondering lol. I'll be 11 dpo on sat so if I am surely it should show up 😁

Any new symptoms today girls?? I woke up this morning with creamy lotiony type discharge 😁 I'm hoping it's a good sign

Not a lot here. Tingly boobs at times, few mild cramps, sensitive nipples. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Nothing here. I had a temp dip this morning. At first it was below the cover line but I redid it and it went up so I recorded that one. Bfn this morning. But I expected it as I am only 9 dpo.

Well I've realised today I've been working out af due date wrong... It should be due around about the 2nd. So I'm thinking maybe the sore boobs is because af is due a week today although I have had them since the weekend.. I normally get them 3 days before afs due but maybe it's going to make an early appearance. Wish I just knew! It's so frustrating. Feeling very agitated and emotional tonight, it's just the whole not knowing and having to wait to find out j think :(

I put the clock forward this evening to get my daughter to bed early as she was tired - if only I could do that with my uterus!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->