Back to the two week wait & feeling nervous :( need some reassurance!

Hey girls:)
This is my first cycle ttc! I have a 4 year old daughter!!! I'm due around the same time. June 3. Getting do anxious to start testing!!

Hi there 😃 how many dpo or you? Any symptoms yet? Good luck :) I hope we all get the news we want soon eeeek

According to my app I'm 6dpo. But I think I ovulated a day eariler so 7dpo.
No symptoms except today I've had a little cramping and pressure feeling but that's it. My fingers are crossed as I get impatient to test :p
Any symptoms for you?!

Well I've had sore nipples since Monday, had lotion like discharge last few days, vivid dream last night was weird.. I dreamt I was picking dead bugs off my top lol. Had funny tummy twinges today felt like a pulling sensation, I was really gassy last night also. Had lower backache last few days too. It's all pointing to good things but whether I get my bfp I don't know.. I feel like I'm going crazy! I just want to know 😁

That's what I said to my SO last night. I just want to know I hate waiting lol!!

Hopefully all signs lead to a positive! !! Have you tested at all? Or when are you gonna wait till?

Hey girls:)
This is my first cycle ttc! I have a 4 year old daughter!!! I'm due around the same time. June 3. Getting do anxious to start testing!!

Hi there �� how many dpo or you? Any symptoms yet? Good luck :) I hope we all get the news we want soon eeeek

According to my app I'm 6dpo. But I think I ovulated a day eariler so 7dpo.
No symptoms except today I've had a little cramping and pressure feeling but that's it. My fingers are crossed as I get impatient to test :p
Any symptoms for you?!

Well I've had sore nipples since Monday, had lotion like discharge last few days, vivid dream last night was weird.. I dreamt I was picking dead bugs off my top lol. Had funny tummy twinges today felt like a pulling sensation, I was really gassy last night also. Had lower backache last few days too. It's all pointing to good things but whether I get my bfp I don't know.. I feel like I'm going crazy! I just want to know ��

That's what I said to my SO last night. I just want to know I hate waiting lol!!

Hopefully all signs lead to a positive! !! Have you tested at all? Or when are you gonna wait till?

Well I said I was going to wait till period was due or at least a couple of days after cos when I had miscarriage beginning of April docs at hospital said I had found out really early and most ppl don't even know that there pregnant when they miscarry... I tested 2 days before my period was due then miscarried the day after my period was due. I said after that I would always hold on cos if I hadn't tested early I would of been none the wiser and just thought my period was a day late if you know what I mean lol. But tbh I know my cheapys are coming on Saturday so I don't know if I'm going to be able to hold on. I'll only be 10dpo tho sooo... Don't know what to do. I'll try my hardest to hold on but whether I do is a different story.

Yes, I buy cheapies off Amazon too.

I have been having crazy vivid dreams. Kinda scary ones too. Like one I left ds in the car and went shopping. I was so upset after I woke up.

Always bought my cheapies on eBay. Some called Klackstar or something!

Yes, I buy cheapies off Amazon too.

I have been having crazy vivid dreams. Kinda scary ones too. Like one I left ds in the car and went shopping. I was so upset after I woke up.

Yes I've been having vivid dreams too.. I dreamt I was picking dead bugs off my top not last night the night before & then another last night where I just seen a bit of tissue and a spot of blood on it & that was it like that was my dream 🙈 wonder if it's is a sign that my period is coming haha

I've been having crazy dreams for about a week now. Glad when I wake up! Ha. 4dpo today. And just been having niggly cramps and getting irritable, bloated and heartburn. Oh the Joy! 😂 xx

Hi All,

I've been pregnant twice before, but don't have any children yet; the first time was quite a few years back and we weren't ready, so decided not to proceed with the pregnancy.. The second time was last month, it was an unexpected but happy surprise, my partner and I were ready this time and over the moon, however on 25th April I noticed bleeding which resulted in a miscarriage, however we had to wait 2 weeks to get a follow up ultrasound to confirm if it was a miscarriage. More about my store here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2392232-impatiently-waiting.html

Needless to say, the 2 week wait for that alone was almost unbearable, only to receive the news we didn't want to hear. We decided to start trying again right away, I used an ovulation kit and after getting to day 20 with no positive result, I figured my body wasn't going to ovulate and needed time to recover from the miscarriage... BUT I just had this feeling on day 21 and decided to test again and there was the little smiley face!!

I'm now at 10DPO and HPT is still showing negative.. I've gone through 6 in the last 6 days.. I know I'm doing this to myself but I can't bring myself to wait even a day between tests!

Anyone in the same boat who wants to ride this out and share their journey, or have any advice for me??

Love Lea Lea xx

Hi All,

I've been pregnant twice before, but don't have any children yet; the first time was quite a few years back and we weren't ready, so decided not to proceed with the pregnancy.. The second time was last month, it was an unexpected but happy surprise, my partner and I were ready this time and over the moon, however on 25th April I noticed bleeding which resulted in a miscarriage, however we had to wait 2 weeks to get a follow up ultrasound to confirm if it was a miscarriage. More about my store here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2392232-impatiently-waiting.html

Needless to say, the 2 week wait for that alone was almost unbearable, only to receive the news we didn't want to hear. We decided to start trying again right away, I used an ovulation kit and after getting to day 20 with no positive result, I figured my body wasn't going to ovulate and needed time to recover from the miscarriage... BUT I just had this feeling on day 21 and decided to test again and there was the little smiley face!!

I'm now at 10DPO and HPT is still showing negative.. I've gone through 6 in the last 6 days.. I know I'm doing this to myself but I can't bring myself to wait even a day between tests!

Anyone in the same boat who wants to ride this out and share their journey, or have any advice for me??

Love Lea Lea xx

Sorry to hear about last month:(
It might just be too early still to pick up on the test. Experiencing any other symptoms?

I'm either 8 or 9 dpo today. Trying to wait until period is due to test since it's our first cycle ttc and I haven't purchased any cheapies online yet.

Has anyone gave in and "accidently peed in a cup"??? I'm so curious!

Hi All,

Love Lea Lea xx

Sorry to hear about last month:(
It might just be too early still to pick up on the test. Experiencing any other symptoms?

I'm either 8 or 9 dpo today. Trying to wait until period is due to test since it's our first cycle ttc and I haven't purchased any cheapies online yet.

Yeah, I think so.. When I was pregnant last time, a HPT didn't show up positive until I was 19 days past my period due date! Just going to have to ride this one out.

I'll keep you posted :)

Haha noooo! I'm still waiting for my tests arriving 🙈 I'm sure they don't normally take this long grrr

Errrrrm, maybe......... :blush:

What dpo are you? !?! I'm trying so hard to not to go buy some. I just keep telling myself that this is our first cycle ttc, and to not go and buy test until I'm late lol!

Only 9dpo!! No wonder I didn't see anything. Not too disheartened as I know it's still very early. But still, an early line would have been nice. Was going to own up that I'd done it but nevermind, haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 9

Errrrrm, maybe......... :blush:

What dpo are you? !?! I'm trying so hard to not to go buy some. I just keep telling myself that this is our first cycle ttc, and to not go and buy test until I'm late lol!

Only 9dpo!! No wonder I didn't see anything. Not too disheartened as I know it's still very early. But still, an early line would have been nice. Was going to own up that I'd done it but nevermind, haha

Lol! The waiting is hard lol or the unknown is hard whether we'll all be excited or get ready for next cycle.

Wednesday Thursday I had a pressure type feeling in lower abdomen and a lot of lotion like cm. now today I almost feel like af is coming with pressure almost heavy feeling and mild cramps.
Not due till June 3rd. Currently 8/9dpo

Trying hard not to lose hope this month ahhh lol

Haha noooo! I'm still waiting for my tests arriving 🙈 I'm sure they don't normally take this long grrr

Aww!!! When we're they expected to come in!?

Was expecting them today so hopefully they'll come tomorrow! Just been shopping when I was walking round was having funny stomach pains thought af was coming early but when I got home and checked I found loadsa white lotion like discharge on my niks .. Tmi sorry haha. But I'm thinking this might be a good sign 😁😁😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->