Back to theatre :(

naderz

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is more of a rant really. i had 3rd degree tears and im almost 10weeks PP. Went for my checkup with the consultant on thursday.

id still been really sore and one or two of my stitches hav come out and it wont dissolve so i hav to go back to theatre on 4th april (nxt mon) to get it out,cut and restitched back up again. im so scared :( ive never been put to sleep before.

i cant believe il be going back to square one again, without giving birth :dohh:

Can anyone relate to this?

Im wondering will i ever be able to hav a vaginal birth again??

anyone in the same boat as me?? x

I'm not in the same boad honey but wanted to send you :hugs:

I have had a general before though and I was so scared, but it was absolutely fine. Try not to worry :hugs:

Hi hun, i'm in almost the same boat as you. I had a 3rd, verging on 4th, degree tear from having Poppy. It is still absolute agony now, almost 20 months later. After having Imogen 2 weeks ago i happened to mention to a mw how sore it was so i have now been referred for an op to re fashion my scar in 6 weeks time. Dreading it after all this time, don't know if i could handle all that again after just going through childbirth again xx

thanks ladies. after just getting back to 'normalaty' hav to go bac in now for more pain.
:(

armywife,sorry you hav to go back too. wer u giving the option for a section 2nd time around??

:hugs: x

They almost insisted i had a section, i did have lots of other complications during Poppys birth though xx

:hugs: to you armywife. i think il hav a chat with the consultant soon about future births and see whats going to happen.

I would definitely recommend doing that, at least you will know where you stand when you decide to have another baby. Big hugs hun, good luck to you xxx

Wel i had me surgery to fix that particular stitch that popped and wouldnt disolve and guess wat.......... there is another one giving me bother now. they told me after i had me surgery that there was another stitch popped out and if ive any problems to go to my gp :growlmad: why didn he fix it then too.

i feel like i will never be right down there again. sex,stitches,bowels and the feeling of heavyness down there. oh wat childbirth does to us ladies but isnt it worth t all wen u get ur baby in ur arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->