Back to TTC after just 6 days...

Brandy, if you were 24 and he told you to wait a year, I'd say he was crazy.

After my 12 week loss I had a D&C and started trying again right away.

After my most recent loss in February, I was pregnant within a month...so...I'd question him on why he wants you to wait so long. It doesn't make much sense to me.

Mind if I join? I just went through a chemical pregnancy on 3/14 and would really like to start trying right away. I have stopped bleeding and have a follow-up appt with my dr tomorrow.

The more the better :)

I just tested. BFP :( So not trying yet... But will be testing again Monday!

I haven't taken any HPT tests yet and don't think I will... is that wrong / weird / foolish? :confused:

I can't be doing with seeing the BFPs and being reminded about we have lost, I would rather leave it a couple of months and test if / when I start getting pregnancy symptoms again...

What do you guys plan to do?

My doctor told me to take them until they turned negative so I had the sad reality of watching them fade each day. A day after my bleeding stopped it was negative.

Oooh thats interesting Floridafamily... can you recall how many days you bled for (sorry if TMI requested!) I stopped after 6days so think it is unlikely to be the same for me... although my boobs are definitely back to normal and I don't have any pregnancy symptoms any more...

I've just heard other people saying it's best to know so you don't get your hopes up. Plus, I don't plan on being here long ;) ;) (a little hope never killed anyone)

Sooo I want to see that negative to know the next positive is real. Hoping I won't be dealing with AF for a very long time :)

No problem at all. I had a chemical pregnancy, so it may be different. I found out that I was pregnant on 3/4 or 3/5. Can't remember which of those dates, but I tested and had a very clear positive. I continued to test for the next 5 days because I could hardly believe it. We were so happy. I tested with several different brands and a few digitals which all said positive so I stopped testing after 5 days. I finally felt confident in the BFP.

On 3/14 I woke up and there was blood. I had fairly heavy bleeding with clots and tissue from 3/14-3/19 and on 3/20 just spotted. On 3/20 my HPT was negative.

Hope that helps! I'm dreading my appt tomorrow as I'm not sure what to expect.

What do you guys plan to do?

I plan on taking them, just so when I do get that next BFP, I will know it's from a new pregnancy. I'm hoping that since I think I'm done bleeding, its either negative or close to it. It is going to be hard seeing the negative, but knowing what's in my future and trying again will help me get through it.

Even if it is positive or close to it, we're gonna start BD'ing end of this week. I just don't want to miss an opportunity if I will have one.

Think I might try asprin aswell. I'm coming up to fertile time in the next week. Ive been looming on google and on the asprin thread... wasn't sure but as my cramping is happening occassionally so I figure asprin will help that if nothing else!

I got a surprise when I woke up to a positive OPK this morning. Yesterday there was barely a line and this morning a dark positive OPK. Is it possible to be ovulating only 11 days after my m/c started?

Hope you catch that eggy Floridafamily :thumbup:

I ordered some early pregnancy tests today so that I can check that I get a negative before we start trying again

xx

Hi All,

I mc on the 8th March at 6 weeks and have also been told that ttc straight away is fine and that you can even be more fertile after a mc! So I reakon we all go for it! Im using a Clearblue Fertility monitor and started my cd1 on the 1st day of miscarriage bleeding, am currently on cd 17 and am ovulating so will be :sex: tonight! So fingers crossed we can catch this little bean :flower:

Gekko - I also started taking baby aspirin on Monday,what I have read about it definately sounds good, incresing the blook flow to the uterus cant do any harm and apparently it assits with implantation.

Kate x

Hi Ladies :wave:

How is everyone doing?

Today I am trying to suppress my hope and enthusiasm that the EWCM I am experiencing might be ovulation, surely it is too early isnt it? I had D&C on 9th March, so in reality its much more likely to be chaotic hormones I guess- but I cant help hoping :D :D :D

How is everyone doing?

Today I am trying to suppress my hope and enthusiasm that the EWCM I am experiencing might be ovulation, surely it is too early isnt it? I had D&C on 9th March, so in reality its much more likely to be chaotic hormones I guess- but I cant help hoping :D :D :D

I don't think it's too early. I met with my doctor yesterday for a follow-up and told her about my positive OPK. She said that she has seen that after a m/c you can never predict when a person will ovulate. Some ovulate directly after their levels reach 0 and others may ovulate a few weeks after. She gave me the ok to keep trying and said to BD as much as possible within the month because post m/c cycles are so unpredictable.

I m/c on 3/14 and it appears that I'm ovulating either yesterday or today which is super early for me. I usually always ovulate around CD17.

I think there is a good chance that you could be!

How is everyone doing?

I don't think it's too early either! I've read many stories about people ovulating early after a m/c.

For me, I took a test Thursday morning, and it was still positive, but not a strong positive. So at least my levels are going down. DH said he doesn't want to start BD again till after my follow-up appointment Tuesday. I wanted to start this weekend, so I just hope we don't miss a window of opportunity.

I had a positive OPK this morning, but I think that's probably because I still have HCG in my system and the OPK is picking that up rather than me ovulating as I think it's too early. Hoping my IC preg tests arrive tomorrow so that I can test

Hope you are all well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->