Back to TTC after just 6 days...

This thread has got a bit quiet of late, how is everyone doing? Are cycles back to normal? I havent had AF yet and find myself hoping I will get a BFP instead :dohh:

This thread has got a bit quiet of late, how is everyone doing? Are cycles back to normal? I havent had AF yet and find myself hoping I will get a BFP instead :dohh:

How long since your mc Hun?

I'm now 35days since mine and no AF but no BFP either!!
Disheartened is not the word!!

Hi, Im now 9DPO and waiting to see if AF shows or not. We started ttc as soon as I got my peaks on my clearblue fertility monitor so Im really hoping I get a BFP instead of AF. I've been having light cramping for a few days now and keep thinking my period is on the way, but this is exactly what it felt like last month when I got my BFP. I will test on Monday if still no period. Im keen to know how everyone else from this post gets on. Good luck x

No AF, but I'm only 3 weeks post D&C. I did have some cramping over the weekend, that I was thinking might have been OV cramps. I remember before I got my BFP, I could definitely tell I was OV because of the cramps I was getting. We DTD Saturday night and Tuesday night. So, in about 1-2 weeks I'm hoping to see either a BFP or AF. Even if it's AF I'll be happy, cause that means my cycles are getting back to normal.

I ended up ovulating later than I thought. I think my cycle was just messed up from the m/c when I got that positive opk on CD 11. My opk turned positive again on CD 17 and temps shifted to indicate that I ovulated. It looks like I ovulated on CD 19. We tried this month, but I have no symptoms what so ever so I'm not thinking that we have conceived. When pregnant last month I had symptoms by now.

I hope that all of you are doing well!

I ended up ovulating later than I thought. I think my cycle was just messed up from the m/c when I got that positive opk on CD 11. My opk turned positive again on CD 17 and temps shifted to indicate that I ovulated. It looks like I ovulated on CD 19. We tried this month, but I have no symptoms what so ever so I'm not thinking that we have conceived. When pregnant last month I had symptoms by now.

I hope that all of you are doing well!

Was this straight after you mc? I.e no AF beforehand

Because I got two Possitive opks too and am still waiting for AF 36 days after mc, I don't temp but my last pos opk was on thurs 24 so I guess I ovulated Saturday ish??

Bfn and no AF sucks!

Hey Woody,

Yes, this was right after my m/c. I've not had AF yet. I think my body was just off with the first OPK on CD 11 and I actually O'd after my second positive OPK.

Good luck! So that would put you at right about 12 dpo, right?

Hey Woody,

Yes, this was right after my m/c. I've not had AF yet. I think my body was just off with the first OPK on CD 11 and I actually O'd after my second positive OPK.

Good luck! So that would put you at right about 12 dpo, right?

I guess so! My first positive opk was just over a week after my mc
I'd be happy with AF now tbh!
Although BFP would be nice!!

Hi there! Thought I'd stop in to let you know how I'm getting on. Well my mc was about 5 weeks ago. DH and I have been NTNP since bleeding had stopped (about 2 weeks from mc). Then I was unsure of what to expect what I wanted more - AF/BFP?? Sounds odd I know but didn't have a clue what my body was up to!! Then AF came on Mother's Day (UK!!) and has just finished. So, in a sense a "relief" that body is getting itself together......... I have read and been told that following a mc, it can take up to 8 weeks for your cycle to return, so don't be disheartened. Or fx'd could be that BFP we're all waiting for!! X

Well I'm 8 dpo and AF just came. This stinks and as much as I tried to prepare myself for AF coming it really has upset me. I'm having flashbacks of the m/c all over again.

The strange thing is that if I never had a m/c that this would be the time in the month that I would normally start AF.

Best of luck to all of you. I hope that we all get our BFP's soon.

AF arrived for me yesterday too, 30 days after D&C and exactly in line with my pre-pregnancy cycle :wacko: I hope this really is my cycle back to normal!

I'm glad I found this thread... I am still going through my miscarriage but already want to TTC again :blush:

I dont know whether it is because I was fair early on in the pregnancy, but I want to TTC again now.

The nurse at the EPAU said that I am like to be more fertile now but to wait a month until my first period so that when I do get pregnant they know the dates.

She later went on to say that there is no evidence to say that if I was to get pregnant now that there would be any problems with the pregnancy.....

Part of me is worried that my body needs to recover but the other half of me just wants to be pregnant again.

Hi Mrs S-M and welcome to the thread :)

Im sorry about your miscarriage but genuinely think it is positive that you are looking forward to TTC again already, if only because it gets you looking forward and keeping positive instead of dwelling on recent history :thumbup:

I'm so jumping on board!!! I'm counting the first day of bleeding as the 1st day of the cycle. So when I (eventually) stop bleeding I'll start using my OPK's!

Hi ladies. I am new to this forum. I was googling following my
Mmc and kept coming across this forum.

We have just lost our little baby , sonographer thinks its a mmc, I was scanned at 8+4 to find only a sac and no baby. i am currently going through the throws of natural miscarriage and I am desperate to ttc and I've been looking for reasons to explain why we should wait for a cycle before ttc.. I don't want to I just want to fill this massive void which I currently have.

I hope you don't mind me joining in.

X

Hi ladies. I am new to this forum. I was googling following my
Mmc and kept coming across this forum.

We have just lost our little baby , sonographer thinks its a mmc, I was scanned at 8+4 to find only a sac and no baby. i am currently going through the throws of natural miscarriage and I am desperate to ttc and I've been looking for reasons to explain why we should wait for a cycle before ttc.. I don't want to I just want to fill this massive void which I currently have.

I hope you don't mind me joining in.

X

I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this. It was/is one of the most emotionally painful thing that I've been through. Mine was a natural m/c and lasted for about 6 days. I ovulated 2 weeks after.

At my follow-up appt my doctor told me that (for myself) there was no reason that I would need to wait and to count my 1st day of bleeding as AF. Unfortunately i did not conceive that cycle and I desperately tried to. I'm back to trying again this month. Welcome to BnB and i hope that it can offer you the same comfort as it did for me.

I'm so jumping on board!!! I'm counting the first day of bleeding as the 1st day of the cycle. So when I (eventually) stop bleeding I'll start using my OPK's!

Hey Lolabelle- the OPK's have been so helpful for me. I suggest using them 2x per day so you won't miss your surge. The cheap wondfo OPKs work great and are very cheap. Good luck!

Thank you for the fast welcome!!!! I am desperately trying to justify my wanting ttc asap and so have been googling like mad trying to find reasons why we can.

I'm not sure if there is a difference in opinion between UK and US docs, I've not even been back to my docs since the bleeding. I am scared he/she will put me off :(

Sorry you didn't catch it this month, I hope you wernt too upset? It must be so hard.

I just want it all to be over now and it's not. I hope I don't bleed for long and I hope
I ov as soon as you did! I have no idea how I will feel if we get a bfn
On our first go?!

X

My doctor told me to wait 2 cycles... I had a mc at 5 weeks naturally and didnt need anything done... this doesnt sound right to me should i listen???? I trust him but it doesnt seem right when i hear of so many stories of people getting sticky beans right after their mc

I think Doctors advise to wait so that you are in the best physical and emotional place to start again, but to my mind you wont conceive until you are physically able and only you can really know what emotional state you are in... So I say go for it if you want to :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->