Back to TTC after just 6 days...

Good evening everyone :)

I think I ovulated last night has was having some mild cramping and also I was peaking on my CBFM so fingers crossed, I hope I did ovulate and its not still all the hormones in my body!! Well here starts the 2ww....

Good evening everyone :)

I think I ovulated last night has was having some mild cramping and also I was peaking on my CBFM so fingers crossed, I hope I did ovulate and its not still all the hormones in my body!! Well here starts the 2ww....

Good luck! I hope this is it for you and really hope that you get a BFP. Keep us updated!

I had a positive OPK this morning, but I think that's probably because I still have HCG in my system and the OPK is picking that up rather than me ovulating as I think it's too early. Hoping my IC preg tests arrive tomorrow so that I can test

Hope you are all well xx

Hey Pink, did you get your tests today?

I still have lines on my OPK, but they are no longer positive. I think I'll continue to BD until the line completely fades out.

Hey Pink, did you get your tests today?

I still have lines on my OPK, but they are no longer positive. I think I'll continue to BD until the line completely fades out.

No - hopefully in the morning - I'm still bleeding aswell so can't BD anyway.

Have fun BD :haha:

My opk's are still showing neg, cd12 now. What cd did you girls get your +ve opk?

My opk's are still showing neg, cd12 now. What cd did you girls get your +ve opk?

I got mine on CD 11, but this is extremely early. I was not expecting a positive on CD 11 at all. I usually don't get a positive until CD 16 or 17.

normally really late o as I have a cycle of36-39 days... What's your cycle length usually florida family? X

It's usually between 29-32 days and I tend to O around CD 17.

That's the same as me....

Got my IC Preg Test this morning and it's still coming up as positive so I guess that's what the OPK is picking up. Bit worried that it means there is still tissue left in me - guess I'll find out at the scan on Tuesday :cry:

Hi Hun I had a mmc and went down the medical management route on the 11 th march I tested this morning and I'm still testing positive today x x
Wanting to start ttc asap.

I just used my clearblue fertility monitor for the first time again this morning and got a high reading, so hopefully I'll be working up to O in a few days. I was just happy it was high as I really expected it to be low fertility. Im feeling a bit more positive about things.

Hi Hun I had a mmc and went down the medical management route on the 11 th march I tested this morning and I'm still testing positive today x x
Wanting to start ttc asap.

That puts as at almost identical days - are you still bleeding aswell??

Pink, I'm so sorry. Are you still bleeding? My test did not go negative until my bleeding stopped. I'm glad that you have an appt so that you can make sure though. I had my follow-up appt this past Thursday.

Welcome Snow Fairy! I hope that your test turns negative soon.

I'm wondering if mine may have turned negative so fast because I was only pregnant for 14 days. I'm thinking that my numbers did not get too high.

Pink, I'm so sorry. Are you still bleeding? My test did not go negative until my bleeding stopped. I'm glad that you have an appt so that you can make sure though. I had my follow-up appt this past Thursday.

I'm wondering if mine may have turned negative so fast because I was only pregnant for 14 days. I'm thinking that my numbers did not get too high.

Thankyou, yes that might be why mine went up to around 2600

Thankyou, yes that might be why mine went up to around 2600

Hey ladies! Hope you're all doing well today. My D&C was 3/15 and I was 7.5 weeks. Last HCG count was just above 62,000....so very high. I am STILL bleeding. Cannot wait to stop so we can start BD! My clearblue digi came in the mail so we will be using that next cycle.

Pink - please let me know what your doctor says at the FU. I am due for an appointment at the end of the week and hope to get the OK then... He wanted me to wait one cycle, but if he gives us the OK to BD then we're going for it.

Question for all of you - has anyone heard anything negative with the aspirin? When do you take it? Everyday of your cycle?

As long as it's baby aspirin, I've heard that it is ok and no harm in taking it. I believe you take it everyday and no more than 81mg.

I'm so confused if I O'd last week when I had a positive OPK on CD 11. My temps have been all over the place. I usually use my temps to confirm O. I'll have a few days of 97.2-97.3 and then and few days a shift around 98 and then back down to the low 97 temps. We are still BDing as much as we can because this cycle has proven to be very unpredictable.

I took a test Sunday morning and it was a faint positive. Took another this morning and it was barely there.

We'll probably start BDing again tomorrow night. I have a follow-up doctor appointment tomorrow, so not sure if we should DTD tonight or not.

i concieved straight after mc without af between.goodluck x

Thought I'd join in!! Haven't read all post as there are quite a few posts. But I had mc early March and haven't had AF yet. But me and DH have been actively :sex: we only waited till bleeding stopped from mc, which must have been a week. For some reason been more keen to do so than in the past, think that might be telling me how much more I want baby than I had 1st thought?!
Just so UNSURE of what's going on in there at the mo, cos want AF so I know I'm back on track but then don't cos maybe a chance of BFP?!?
Y is this all so confusing?!? :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->