Back to TTC after just 6 days...

I agree Clinqo, I said to my mum yesterday that if a egg cannot attach to my wall then we won't get as far as a bfp this time...! If we are lucky to fertilise it of course.

I just think it seems that everyone (medics incl) has a different idea of what is ideal and there doesn't appear to be any scientific right or wrong...

I need another scan in the next week or so to check I am all clear (I know I'm not at the mo) so if I am i really hope we can start as soon as the blood has stopped... Although I have no idea when I will ov this time!!!!!

I have a docs app this morning also so i will see what they say!

X

How is everyone? It has been a while since I have been on, but I am finally caught up through the thread! Well, 7 weeks after D&C, I still have HCG in my system... It has gone from 62,000 to 60 (last week blood result) so I should be O anytime here before I know it!

Just to tell you what my doctor said about WTT or TTC... He was very adament that I needed to wait to TTC until 1 cycle. When I went in for a check up and told him I was NTNP he switched his tune and said if I felt ready to TTC then there is NO medical reason to wait. So it really is a personal decision. :)

Question - who is using OPKs? I am thinking of using the CBFM after AF...but just curious who is using and how quickly you got a positive OPK.

GL!

Had a miscarriage about 4 weeks ago, wanted to wait at least one cycle to let my body get back in gear. I've been temping and it seems like my temps are the same as they were before the pregnancy so that's a good sign. We weren't very careful this month either so I was a little worried about getting pregnant but after reading this thread I feel better. I had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday and a dip in my temp so I don't know what to think at this point, a little scared. the test was negative though so we'll see in a few days!

I had a complete MC Friday confirmed by US and blood tests. Started having lighter bleeding on Sunday so felt safe to BD , have had no blood over the last 2 days ( 5 & 6 days post mc) so have continued to BD.
I got a BFP in my first cycle TTC after ceasing the pill in feb 2011. So am hoping the next BFP comes just as easily ( fingers crossed).
My blood HCG was 137 on tues , which was down from 1700 on friday .
Glad to see so many people TTC after mc .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->