Back to ttc after possible chemical pregnancy

tddunn

Reaction score
Well I'm back, I got my BFP 3 days ago after an MC in early Sept. I started spotting today, and now it is starting to get heavier and I'm getting crampy. My BFP never got dark, always stayed extremely faint and hard to see. I had a feeling something may not be right when the tests never got much darker. DH says we will just try again this month. Doctor told me that this happens all the time and to just try again, obviously my husband and I are fertile. I just want this to happen and actually stick. :cry:

Well I'm back, I got my BFP 3 days ago after an MC in early Sept. I started spotting today, and now it is starting to get heavier and I'm getting crampy. My BFP never got dark, always stayed extremely faint and hard to see. I had a feeling something may not be right when the tests never got much darker. DH says we will just try again this month. Doctor told me that this happens all the time and to just try again, obviously my husband and I are fertile. I just want this to happen and actually stick. :cry:

Sorry to hear that! Must be pretty disappointing :(. :hugs:

Sending plety of baby dust for your next cycle!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->