Back to work blues

Weebles

Reaction score
I start work tomorrow and I'm so sad. I'm not ready to leave my precious baby girl and I wish there was a way I didn't have to. I feel like my heart is breaking. I just don't want to let her go.

Aww hopefully everything will go smoothly :hugs:

Oh I totally sympathise. Same boat, I go back to work next week and my heart it going to break leaving my little boy. He will be in nursery and I am so sad to leave him after spending everyday with him for over a year now.
All I can say is that it will be easier and you will settle into a routine. I've done it once before when my 7 year old was a baby and before long it's all you'll know. I'm finding it harder this time round though and really am not ready to leave him but I have no choice, we need the money (even though half will be going on childcare!).
Stay strong. It will be hard at first but then you will treasure the days off you have together x

It's so tough, I remember going back after having my daughter and crying all the way there. Within an hour of being at work I was fine! I couldn't wait to get home of course but it wasn't as bad as I thought. The very first day is the hardest but it very quickly seems normal. Big hugs xx

I know how you feel, Weebles. I've been back at work for 2.5 weeks now. I cried taking him to daycare a few times the first week. We're slowly adjusting though. But every little time I can leave early to get him I do. And I wake super early to get myself ready first so that when he's awake I can devote all my attention to him before taking him to daycare. A big downside for us right now is how he's been perpetually sick since starting daycare. Pediatrician said just to expect back to back colds for some time. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->