Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

Hi ladies can I join you all? I'm 28 and SO is 32 we had our first November 2014 and just decided to start trying for #2. I had such a great group of ladies my last time around is love to have the same with ttc #2!

:hi: hiya and welcome to the group. The more the merrier! :) Everyone in our little group is lovely with great advice and support

Princess, is there no way they could prescribe you clomid for next cycle since you didn't ovulate this cycle and have had this problem in the past? Seems like a bummer to keep charting knowing you most likely won't O :(

Litebright I'm not exactly sure how it all works but I'm going to make an appointment for next week to see what my options would be second time around. I'm not even sure I'll be entitled to clomid on the NHS since I now already have a child. You're are right though, it will suck having to chart and seeing no O month after month. FF did detect O last cycle though but my temps were all over the place because I wasn't sleeping and was poorly so I'm not even sure I can trust that now.

I agree with WSS ^^^^ seems silly putting you through that

I think making the appointment is a great idea. Hopefully they are on board with you right from the start!!

Princess - so crazy about your cycle! I hope they will give you some clomid for next time!!

Welcome to all the new ladies!! Good luck and baby dust to all of you :)

Princess- I'm sorry you're having a tough cycle. I agree- start fresh next month. It's no fun when you're forcing it.

AFM- talked with the OB yesterday and it's not usual but not uncommon to get AF while on Provera- she said I probably had enough progesterone built up in my system but not enough to cause AF so the few pills I took helped "push me over the edge".
Sooooo that being said I took my first Clomid pill last night. EEK!�� and will continue to take the progesterone until Friday. So hopefully *fingers crossed* it's the magic combo. I will find out on Valentines Day if we're pregnant❤️❤️❤️

My DH was telling me that he doesn't care if it takes "a year, 3 years, or never to have another baby...it is what it is" but when I told him I hadn't gotten AF and wasn't pregnant I could see a little disappointment in his face. So I think he's just as excited, he's just a "tough guy" on the outside.

Graciesmom - Yay for starting Clomid!! And how exciting to get a Valentines BFP! That would be amazing! FX for you!!!

GraciesMom yay for clomid, it's the best! You'll have your bfp in not time :)

I also have a question for you! I don't know if I've mentioned before but I actually have 3 rounds of clomid left from ttc ds that was prescribed in Jan 12, they don't have a use by date on. My OH wants me to just start taking those next cycle as he doesn't think it will be a problem other than them not working! I don't know what to do really, after grieving for my loss for a year I am so so ready to be pregnant again. What would you guys do in my situation? Honest answers :flower:

Honestly, I would take them! Well I might Google it first to see what others said, but I don't think it could hurt.

I agree I would be inclined to take them (would google first also) as you used them before so you know what they are doing :thumbup:

Good luck Graciesmum on the clomid I hope you get a Valentines :bfp:

Princess

I would prob do that same as the girls said...goggle then take them LOL

Or you could try the Soy one cycle first, they call it nature's clomid.

Thanks dilla, Twag and Princess :) keeping every body part crossed...except my legs of course �� lol

Princess- I would take them. If the worst he thinks is them not working then you're no farther off then you are currently. a BUT they could work!

Thanks for the input ladies, will see how I feel on CD1 I guess.
Mimzy I was reading up about the soy and I'm worried because I actually have regular cycles anyway it could mess them up, it seems like it works best for women with long cycles. Still need to do a bit more research though.
GraciesMom deffo don't want those legs closed :haha: just stick to fingers and toes :)

FF has decided to give me crosshairs as my temps are a little bit higher. I'm pretty sure it's wrong though, I'd been wearing my dressing gown and slippers to bed the last few nights as it's been freezing so I think that's what's happening because my temps are usually quite a lot higher than my cover line when I do O. At at the slim chance I did actually O we weren't BDing so a bfp is highly unlikely. Just so ready for this cycle to be over now, just about to phone the doctors to make an appointment.

How's everyone else doing? Any promising symptoms from those in the 2ww?

2dpo here (I think) so not much to report

I hope if there is no :bfp: for you this cycle that AF comes and leaves promptly for you and the Dr agree's to the clomid :dust:

6-7 dpo here. Trying to hold back the urge to test tomorrow:haha:
I don't have any symptoms :shrug: last night I had like waves of cramping for a few min and today feel a little crampy on my left side.

How about the rest of you?

Maybe implantation litebright! I always say I'm not going to test early buy I can never manage it lol. Good luck

Princess that is true about Soy I've read that too.

Litebright I'm 7DPO and also has some sharp pains all in my pubic/groin area, early this am. Now I just have some pinching every now and then. My temp was slightly elevated today but my sleep was also erratic because my poor little guy has croup :( I guess we'll see what my temp is tomorrow.

I am 8DPO but don't think I will see any BFP! Tonight is my last night BF :cry: but then once I get AF I will get started on my FET cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->