Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

Hi ladies. AF came on Saturday and we are most likely heading for divorce so we will no longer be ttc...

Good luck to all of you! hH9M to everyone prego and sticky baby dust to everyone else!

Gracie I'm so sorry hun!:hugs: I really hope you and DH can try and work it out. Lest go to some counseling or maybe just a separation before you go through with the divorce. Sounds like all of this came on so abruptly :hugs:

Oh Graciesmom I am so sorry to hear this I hope your guys can work through this before divorce comes into play HUGE :hug: :hugs::hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok?

Any updates Lite???

AFM - I am really really suffering with MS ALL DAY!!! I really hope it only lasts 1st tri as not sure I can carry one feeling this awful for much longer - I need a light at the end of the tunnel :(

I am good. The bleeding stopped on Sunday (forgot if I mentioned that or not) and so far been fine. Still nervous of course because I had some really big clots (which they warned me about) and I still have no symptoms. So, very nervous for Friday's appointment!!

DILL I didn't know you had any bleeding. I'm sorry to hear that I know how scary it can be!:hugs:

Let us know how your apt goes Friday. I go tomorrow for another US in hopes that the HB has picked up since last week.

Hope I can join you ladies!
We have been ttc #2 for a while now, but af hasn't started again since I got bfp with dd. So 23 months now I have been without af...good in one aspect but not when ttc. We didn't have a hard time getting pregnant the 1st and 2nd time...1st time ended in a miscarriage and we got bfp 6 weeks later with dd. It feels like baby #2 is going to be a lot harder and it makes me nervous.
Good luck to everyone!

Mimzy - good luck tomorrow! Hope you see a strong HB!! Let us know!!

Welcome pokatobug!

Dila - I didn't know about the bleed :hugs: I hope your appointment Friday goes ok :hugs:

Mimzy - good luck for your scan today hope you see a nice HB :hugs:

welcome :hi:

pokatobug You're cycle may not return till you stop breastfeeding. So I wouldn't get too discouraged yet! I didn't have my period till I stopped almost completely, at 14 months then had 3 periods and got preg. Even though it took almost a year to get preg with DS.

Mimzy- that is good to know! I just stopped breastfeeding and I am hoping to get prego soon as my little one will be a year old next week! My brothers and I were close in age and I hope that for my kids as well, How are you feeling?! How are all the ladies doing?

Mimzy- that is good to know! I just stopped breastfeeding and I am hoping to get prego soon as my little one will be a year old next week! My brothers and I were close in age and I hope that for my kids as well, How are you feeling?! How are all the ladies doing?

How close are you and your brother? My sister and I are 3 years apart it was a good age gap but I think siblings that are closer in age share even more of a bond. I'm battling all day on and off nausea and taste aversions. :wacko: But had my US yesterday and got to see the baby and its HB :cloud9:

Mimzy-Aww yes that is a good age gap too! Sorry you feel icky!! By the second trimester you should feel golden!! Awww US's are the best!! Seeing the baby and heartbeat make it all worthwhile!!

Well my one brother and I are exactly 1 year and 8 days apart!! So VERY close in age, most people think he is older than me lol. My second brother from me is 4 years. Now, we always wished he was only 3 years younger than me so then 2 years from my other brother, but that's ok we are all still close!

Mimzy - Glad your u/s went well! :)

Amcolecchi - hope that you get that BFP soon now that you have finished breastfeeding!

AFM - Just got back from the doctors and there is no more sign of any bleeding (yay), and baby is measuring ahead (yay), and I finally got to hear the hearbeat (super yay!). They also just said I graduated and can stop my meds in a week! Crazy!

Dila what a relief!! Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here on out!

Mimzy so no twins for you haha. Glad you've had an US :)

Welcome new ladies.

Anyone heard from mrs bump?

Twag how are things going with you??

Afm I have one week to figure out if I want to try for a Xmas baby or not. Hubby wants to ntnp. I wanted to skip this cycle (no xmas baby). Seems like a waste of a month tho. Ah what to do what to do!

Glad both of your scans went well ladies :)

Lite - I say NTNP why not :shrug: :devil:

AFM - I am really suffering and sick of being sick I am throwing up pretty much all day every day now and it is exhausting :cry: the worst is when my stomach is empty and my stomach then spasms and it feels like my stomach is trying to come out my face goes bright red and I am sure I am going to burst a blood vessel :sick:

Twag are you able to keep any food down? If not you really need to let your doc know! I hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

Dill so glad your scan went well and baby is doing good!

LiteBright I say don't skip the month, if it happens this month it was meant to be :flower:

Mimzy - I am keeping some food in but I am having to force food down as I have no appetite at all :( I am sipping on Lucozade all day to try to help but even then I feel my throat gagging eugh this is SO much worse than it was with DS :(

lite-I was the same way about like no wanting an xmas baby but now I am getting impatient and just want to get prego so I think we are going to try. I just finished breastfeeding about a week ago and no period yet which is fine so hopefully we get pregnant this first cycle haha doubt it since it took a long time for me to get pregnant with my son but that's ok...good luck! Did you decide to try or not this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->