Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

I have my first US today at 10am I'm SUPER nervous and excited. I know its very early so I"m going to TRY and not get upset if we don't hear a heartbeat but I know I will be. Please keep me in your prayers! Dh and DS are coming with me. DH didn't get to go to the first one when I was preg with DS because he was gone for military duty so excited he can be here for the first one this time around!

Gracies - :hugs: I hope things sort themselves out for you :hugs:

Princess Taz - welcome back :hi: glad things are all sounding positive for you :thumbup:

Mimzy - How was your scan today?

Good luck today Mimzy thinking of you :hugs:

Dila - do you have your scan today too?

Good luck mimzy!

Yup, have my scan today, in waiting room right now!

Good luck ladies :dust: :hugs:

I am super jealous you are getting to meet your babies already :dohh:

I got to see my baby today and I got to see the little heartbeat flickering!!!!!!:wohoo::wohoo: I'm sooo excited it seems more real now...I was sooo scared I wouldn't see a heartbeat since its so early. Have to wait for midwife to call and give me details and official EDD.

Good luck Dill and thank you ladies for all the well wishes! :flower:

Congrats Mimzy!

We got to see our little bean as well! They quickly showed that the heart was beating, but went way to fast for me to even take it in! But, it was there! Our bean is healthy and on track with EDD of 11/7! :cloud9:

Aww yay, that's brilliant news. So glad you both got to see that little hb flickering away, it's the best feeling ever :)

:yipee: I am so happy for you both seeing your little beans and little HB's flickering away

Okay I am in tears :dohh: :haha:

I cannot wait to meet my LO at my 12 week scan :cloud9:

Yay for all of you!! So exciting :)

LiteBright: how are you feeling??

AFM: had some cramping yesterday on the left side only and then about 7 last night I had ever so slightly pink/brown tinged cm...cd 28 today AF is due Friday ish...not really getting my hopes up this time just adding it to all of the other disappointments lately.

My DH and I had a talk last night- ok, i basically told him to sit down and shut up while I talked. I told him that not having more kids is NOT an option for me, and I'm not giving up my dream of a big family to live with his miserableness and in a crappy marriage. So he needs to figure out what it going on with him and decide what's more important to him or we're going to be having a whole different conversation. So I hope I'm pregnant b/c I think he needs something positive to look forward to but if not then it could be a while before we actively try again. Sorry to vent all of that out...

We are here for your vents Gracies :hugs: I think your DH really needs to work out what he wants sounds to me like he may be suffering with depression maybe?? I know you said he suffers with SAD I hope your chat has made an impact and he can sort himself out :hugs:

Your symptoms sound promising so I will keep everything crossed for you :dust:

Gracie I agree with Twag sounds like he is going through some depression himself. Did he say why he didn't want more children? Maybe he doesn't feel like he's a good father. Maybe just giving him some reassurance that he is will be the boost of confidence he needs. Just offering some advice sorry if its not warranted.. I have a habit of wanting to 'fix' things lol

ladies life has been hectic my son just got over a nasty nasty virus !!!!! got a positive ovulation test yesterday and today ! so the two week wait begins tommorrow ! let's start sympyom spotting and driving ourselves crazy lol I saw such a difference in my cervical mucous using the evening primrose oil !!!!!!!! ahh I'm hoping this is the one we def bd on all the right days!good luck everyone !!!!!

Sorry to hear your son has been sick seems to be so much of it going around at the moment :(

Good luck :dust:

Hey ladies! Starting my testing party tomorrow! Nothing really to report. A little crampy but that's been every cycle so far.

Princess welcome back!! I'm hoping our laid back attitudes this time around will get us some Bfps. If not then I'm happy the drs are working with you on everything.

Gracie so sorry to hear things aren't going well with DH. We had to have a similar chat a couple months back and he's been doing so much better lately. He has also decided to seek help medically. Has an appointment next week to make sure he's all ok. Maybe your husband could do with some counceling?

So glad mimzy and dila got to see their beans! Don't worry twag it Will be you soon enough!

Thanks everyone. I just....I don't know I'm so frustrated. Like why get my hopes up and then destroy them...like why am I being punished? First with the infertility and then with the troubled marriage...I told him to get help but I can't force him.

I'm pretty sure I'm out...more spotting today so I'm sure AF is on her stupid broom heading my way tomorrow...really annoyed and disappointed...

so So sorry Gracie. Truthfully, I told my husband to seek help or I was done. There's no point in being with someone if you're unhappy. Forever is a long time to be unhappy. No one deserves that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->