Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

Thank you! I honestly think it happened this morning around 9. I was in a lot of discomfort and "pain" the cramps were terrible (chocking up to the Clomid). And now nothing. So a little Bd tonight just in case and hopefully an egg got released this time and we catch it!

LiteBright when did you/suppose to O?

Edit: cervix check and its lower than it was yesterday and creamy cm today (yesterday it was really watery) *"fingers and every body part I can cross" crossed!*

been trying for 8 darn months ! it took just one month last time I was Prego it's so frustrating :( just ended AF and I'll be ovulating here pretty soon ! this time I'm taking primrose oil pills cause I sware my cm is never what it needs to be :( anyone out there on cycle day 5 ?

Good luck Gracie's mom!!!

AFM-still no period and negative test-uuggh I am officially done breastfeeding next month so I am hoping to be more regular then lol. My friend went on BC for one month after breastfeeding and the next month got pregnant! So I am hoping that would work for me lol!!!

so nervous and excited to be back in the ttc forums! Was last here in december 2011 when i conceived my little boy. We were ttc for 5 years as i have pcos and he was conceived on clomid round 3 after a mc on round 1. I then had a massive surprise in jan 2013 when to my shock i fell pregnant naturally which i didn't think was possible. Sadly though at my scan i found out the baby had passed :cry::cry: I was a wreak after that and didn't think i'd even want to try again and the risk of going through that again but nearly a year on and i'm finally ready to take the plunge. I really want a little sibling for my ds. Seen as it did happen naturally we're going to see if that will happen again. I'm going to chart this cycle and use opks to see if i ovulate myself, hopefully i will. If not i'll track a few cycles and take them to my docs and hopefully be prescribed clomid again but without the long process it took first time around.

Sorry for rambling, sending lots of :dust: My way and everyones way :flower:
goood luck and lets hope we get this !!!!!!!

Amcole so you plan on stopping breastfeeding next month, getting on birth control for one month, then stopping? What does the getting on BCP for a month do? Is it supposed to get your cycles back on track?

Ammolecci your cycles may just go right back on track on their own after stopping bfeeding mine did :shrug:

Good luck :dust:

How is everyone doing?

Ya, my friend who is NP said sometimes just going on it for a month just helps regulate, but I hope I am like Twag and it regulates itself after breastfeeding!! I will be done breastfeeding in a few weeks, we are working on weaning now! So FX...how are you ladies feeling!? Any morning sickness? I hope not!!

FX for you :dust:

All day sickness here I just feel constantly queasy but not actually being sick which I think is almost worse :sick: nothing seems to settle my stomach for long :( I wasn't this sick with DS :nope: and SO tired but not sleeping well at night zzzzzzzz

I didn't get my cycle back till I stopped breastfeeding. But my cycles have always been irregular :wacko:

I'm feeling good most days don't even know I'm preg. Only thing would be I'm little more tired, have taste aversions, and get ligament pain already sometimes when I sit up too fast. Also my pants are feeling tight already :blush: must be bloat. How are you feeling Twag?

Gracie how are you feeling about this cycle? I finally feel like we got the timing right. Fingers crossed!

Love hearing the early pregnancy feelings from you ladies. Mimzy I was like you when pregnant with dd. Felt nothing! Then the all day nausea started at like 7-8 weeks. Twag it's such an unpleasant feeling.

Amcolecci hopefully your cycles go back to normal when you wean! Frustrating.

On a side note my phone has stopped autocorrecting all of your names and now uses them in the predictive text! Haha. Three months will do that I guess

Good amicolecci! I hope your cycles right themselves.

LiteBright- I feel okay...my DH has SAD (seasonal depression) and in a TERRIBLE MOOD and he's not been in the mood to Bd so I didn't get any Friday which was ovilation day (I think) but we did about 24-36 hrs prior to when I *think* i ovulated so I'm crossing every body part and hoping that there were a few swimmers hanging out when an egg got released....hoping for the best :/...I'll be able to test 3/20

Some mild cramping and LOADS of creamy, thick cm. No bbs sensitivity (last month and every month I've had really sore bbs in the TWW.

What about you?

So my husband basically told me that he only wants to have another baby b/c he knows it would make me happy and that if I want more kids maybe he's not the one to do that with...then told me he doesn't want a divorce....seriously my life just fell apart again. All I want is a big happy family and that dream is disappearing....I can't even breathe.

Oh Graciesmom huge hugs :hugs:

So my husband basically told me that he only wants to have another baby b/c he knows it would make me happy and that if I want more kids maybe he's not the one to do that with...then told me he doesn't want a divorce....seriously my life just fell apart again. All I want is a big happy family and that dream is disappearing....I can't even breathe.

That doesn't make any sense he doesn't want a divorce but thinks you should have babies with someone else? Where is this coming from? Maybe he was just speaking out of anger? I assume you had discussed before you wishes for a big happy family. Hopefully he didn't mean those things and was just upset so wasn't thinking about what he was saying and the impact of his words! :hugs::hugs: xoxox

:happy dance:

hi Ladies, looking forward to getting to know you all.:flower::flower::flower:
In my mind I no everything I'm about to do, bbt, taking vits, opks, and all the ewc monitoring and timing dtd will probably be in vain (it was for 6 years before ds) but we gotta try right? so I'm armed with my basal thermometer awaiting af. i'm gonna do this till November, and if nothing happens i hoping to become and egg donor so i can then also have another round of IVF without the big bill (as well as helping out another couple :friends:

Omg I have missed so much!! I'm so sorry I've missed all your :bfp:

Dillapickle - Massive congratulations to you, how great first time too! Sorry your beta have been worrying you but it seems like it's going really well. I'm so excited to see how many babies you have in there! :happydance:

Mimzy - wahoo congratulations girl, so glad it was much quicker for you this time around. Your bleed must have been really scary but it seems like it's really more common than you are led to believe. Your betas seem great too :happydance:

Twag - wow what a cycle you had, massive congratulations to you. So glad you and your oh worked it all out. Your tests were so dark for ICs and your OH thinking it meant 2-3 babies :haha:

Gracie - so sorry you've been having the stress with opks but your O pains sound really positive. Both times I conceive with clomid the O pains were so bad, it's sounds very similar. Also sorry to hear about the conversation with your ds, had you discussed family size etc before hand. Seems really unfair if you did. Really hope you get that bfp this cycle!

Litebright - sorry it's on to another cycle for you too. FX we follow all the bfps this cycle or next at least. Haha the phone thing makes me laugh, All your names are recognised on my phone too :)

Welcome to Hispirits, Amcolecchi, and Mobaker, sending you all lots of :dust:

AFM Nothing much to report, I have been taking a massive break from it all. No opks, charting or anything else but have tried to occasionally bd around when I think I'll be fertile. My appointment at assited conception was on weds and it went well, my bloods looked good and oh sperm were better than in 2011 when we were ttc ds. So fingers crossed it won't take long to get prescribed the clomid this time. We're back in a month and I just need to lost a little weight to get my bmi info acceptable levels. I've been so busy with work and stuff I hadn't really had time to think about anything but I'm so excited again now and feeling really positive again. I had a scan to check my ovaries and she saw a follicle developing well so she said I might even be ovulating this week end or early next week, FX we might catch the egg with no help. I move house on Friday too to my favourite area and it's the catchment for my favourite 2 schools so really happy about that 2. It's all looking exciting x

Morning ladies!!

Nothing really new to report here, AF is due Friday...hopefully she doesn't come and then I'll have something for my son and I to look forward to. CD 27 10 dpo-- I've had a little cramping this morning but nothing much as far as activity for the past few days. My husband and I aren't really speaking at the moment. He spent the weekend away at State Bowling tournament and that was probably best.

mimzy- we did discuss it prior to getting married- I don't think he knows what he wants but I sure as hell know I'm not going to put up with it if this is the life he expects me to be ok with. I'm not going to sacrifice my dreams of a big family to be in a "loveless" miserable relationship so I'm dealing with that. But I'm okay. It is what it is...

Princess Welcome back we missed you!:flower: that is great news about everything! Hopefully you catch it this month:happydance:

Gracie so sorry you're both not speaking. But glad to hear you sounding so strong. And you are right its not healthy to stay in that type of a relationship but I'm sure its just a bump in the road. Maybe if things don't get better soon try marriage counseling? Or maybe you'll be preg and that will turn everything around for the better :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->