bad back

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
since having joshua ive had a bad back.

its fine through the day its just through the night.

i dont know if its because how i lay or what.

when joshua wakes up and i go to get out of bed i cant move,it take me a few mins to manage to move.

it feels like my back has seased*sp?* up.

does this happen to anyone else?

do i need to worry

I have this, no idea what it is though but i know that in the night i have to use my headbord to hold onto to pull me out of bed and then leaning over the cot to get Paige is a nightmare , also happens in the day if i'm still for to long.

I should of gone to see the doc but don't wanna seem like i'm wasting there time.,

I had a couple of contractions in my back during labour and thought this could possibly be the cause x

I have a sore back but I thought it was because I have bad posture when I'm BFing. Then again I've been BFing less and it hasn't got any better! I had an epidural, an epidural top up and then a spinal (epidural and epidural top up did not work enough for c-section!)

shit toria thats not very good.

joshua was back to back so i had really bad contractionsin my back and i was in labour for about 22 hours.

why would i/we still be having a bad back after so long after having the epi?

It can cause perminant back aches! Main reason I didn't want one

Yeah it can cause back pain for a while after, i had it, but its gone now. It will settle soon xx

i didnt want the epi but after 22 hours of labour and all the contactions in my back i had to have one.

i didnt want the epi but after 22 hours of labour and all the contactions in my back i had to have one.

oh sweetie, i too didn't want one but like you i was in labour a long time (40hours) and ended up with a section anyway. my backs been bloody awful of late too. hope your feeling better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->