bad bad bad mother.... :(

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
rhys was eating his dinner about an hour ago kneeling on a little plastic chair next to the coffee table. then wham, the chair slid and rhys whacked his face on the table. his mouth was bleeding really really bad and hes only just calmed down. his lip is swollen and his face is still bright red. my top is covered in blood :(

im an awful mother

No you're not. Kids wouldn't be kids if they didn't hurt themselves. He won't even remember tomorrow!

:hugs: he'll be fine hun, one of many bumps to come

i remember when i cut tommys finger and i was so upset, it feels awful but you are not a bad mother a bad mother would be leaving her child, watching what they did and not care... this is not you!!

children are all the same things will happen and hel be fine!! he wont hold it against you hel have forgotten about it later!

h x

:hugs: You're not a bad mother at all. Kids are very accident prone.

My Irish grandfather would tell me

"You're not a bad mother, Rhys has bad aim."

(Don't worry hun, you're a GREAT mum! You love your kids so much)

Bless him...you're a great mum though! I don't think you'll find a parent anywhere whose kids have never done something like that! Hope he's ok :hugs: x

All kids have accidents, and you are not a bad mother you are a brill mum plus you have to remember when a child cuts his/her mouth it will always look worse because a little bit of blood mixed with a lot of drool can look very frightening. Hope he feels better soon, and you too. xx

Aww hun im sure you are a wonderful mummy...kids will always be kids and fall all over the place. Hope you both feel better soon xx

Just think of how many accidents you had when you was little and your mum wasnt a bad mother!! x

Your a great mom, kids just happen to take tumbles every now and then, I know I fell on things plenty of times as a child.

You would not believe how many times Damien has hit the coffee table. Tripping over toys and everything. You're not a bad mother for that. I swear boys are more clumsy then girls as well. you're in for allot and there's not a whole lot you could do. It's how kids learn sometimes. No matter how baby proof your place is they're still going to hurt themselves. It tears your heart in two but it gets better I promise. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->