Bad day - really want to smoke

mummyosborne

Reaction score
My LO is almost 5 months old and i havent smoked since before i was pregnant with her but today would have been the first birthday of my God daughter who died from SIDS at 4 months. Im really stuggling and desperatly want to smoke but im worried if i do it once ill start up again and thats not something i want to do for my little girls sake. Any advice? x

So sorry about your God daughter :flower:

I quit before I fell pregnant too and I have gone through phases of wanting to smoke, I always say if I still fancy one tomorrow then I will have one but tomorrow comes and I come to the conclusion of look how far I have come or I have completely forgotten about it. We went away for the 6 weeks to stay with OH's family in Italy for the summer where everyone smokes...I fancied a fag for 2 weeks, I gave in had a puff and felt so sick and it made my mouth taste like crap :dohh: it put me right off plus the guilt set in as I am breastfeeding :blush:

I am very sorry to hear that. :hugs:
I know that you feel like you would be able to feel better if you would smoke, but emotional hurt needs emotional healing; Smoking will not make anything better.
You have a wonderful daughter to hold on to - Seek her for comfort. Babies are really good listeners. :) And we are as well.
Time can get us through tough times.
Hang in there hun. :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"