Bad day today

tillymum

New mom
Reaction score
Going through 2nd m/c in 5 months, had missed mc in May at 13 weeks. Thought I had a m/c 4 weeks ago, then realised I still had a BFP last week, had bleeding and pains, EPU suspected ectopic, after a couple of blood tests and no sign of anything in my uterus. Told my levels were dropping last thurs. Would have been approx 9 weeks.

Anyway started bleeding really heavily today and passing clots and cramping while away at a meeting in london, couldn't tell anyone just had to 'grin and bear it' and passed my LO in their wc!!! - If my day wasn't bad enough then realised that 1 month to go till my due date for my 1st pregnancy, which makes me really sad. I realised that there is no hope of me being pregnant for my due date, not sure how i'll cope next month.

However still trying to stay hopefull that next one will 3rd time lucky, just going to give myself a few months to recover and staying positive that there are better times ahead. Going back to EPU tomorrow for a check up scan, not a place I like :-(

Sorry just felt like moaning I just hope 2009 will be a better year for TTC for me i've had enough of ttc in 2008....

:hugs:I have no idea how you must be feeling. I just wanted to say that I am so sorry you have to go through all this and I am really hoping your next TTC journey goes better. I wish I had words to make it all better but I know from experience that there are no words.

I'm so sorry hun :( I had a simular thing happen to me in July when I had one episode of bleeding and then still had bfp's. Then I had a second episode of bleeding and then my tests went back to bfn.

I really hope you get and little sticky baby very soon :hugs:

If you ever need to rant or vent, your always know where I am

Oh, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
Please know the rest of us are here for you in any way that we can be.
:hug:

I am so very sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I"m so very sorry Tillymum.... I had two MC back to back in 2003 and early 2004 after my first child but then went on to have my son so there sure is hope after two! I've sadly recently had my 3rd MC but I have hope that I can get a sticky one. I'm hoping the same for you. So sorry for the sadness, its yuckie :( Take the time you need to get back on your feet physically and emotionally and know that we are all here for you!

Tillymum - I am so sorry. I went through the same thing and know how much it hurts. I to had episodes of bleeding, and then was told everything was as it should be, but sadly m/c last week.
Try and keep strong easier said than done I know, and your turn will come, I just know it.

Take care of yourself:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->