Bad Fall

Novbaby08

Mom to Harley & Piper
Reaction score
So last night, I was walking home from a friends house with Harley, and thing is on my way there I was holding Harley in my arms, I was going over because my friend was going to adjust my baby sling for me, so on the way home Harley was in the sling.
Anyways I'm walking and i stepped on a patch of ice and fell my ankle made a cracking noise under me, and I landed on ice,
I called my friend and then my sister, and they came out, my friend took Harley and my sister came over with her car. Just in time for my dad and neighbor to show up and lift me into my sister's car. I ended up going to the er, they said my ankle is badly sprained and once the swelling goes down more to get another xray, in case there is a break they missed due to the intense swelling.
It was in the er when I told the Dr about what happened, and how I fell with my baby, he couldn't believe it and said what my friend and the rest of us were saying, the sling probably saved Harley's life. If she hadn't been in the sling, I probably would have dropped her.
Freaky huh? I'm so glad I had the baby sling now.

OMG hun Hope your ankle feels better soon xx Hope its not broken

OMG what a shock!..Glad LO is ok and get well soon with that ankle. xxx

Poor you! Hope you feel better soon x x

Hope you heal quickly! :hugs: Glad Harley is okay

awww no hjope your ankle is ok soon and glad little one is ok youmust have been scared x

heal quickly hun! thankgod Harley is fine :hugs:

i know, it scared the hell out of me, especially when the er doctor told me i probably would have dropped Harley which would have killed her, I'm 6'2, so that would have been a huge fall for her onto the sidewalk. So I'm glad for my sling.
Yeah I'm hoping its not broken, but its definitely a bad sprain, so I'm on crutches. Which sucks. I should be on then for just a few days to a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->