bad luck go away!

Hotbump

SAHM, student, & wife :)
Reaction score
Could things get any worse? First, I forget about school, then the fb fight with my sister, then I thought I had an apartment but now I dont because the lady wants $157 deposit and $35 application fee PLUS $592 for the rent which usually they charge you at the end of the month not the beginning ( we borrowed $200 from a friend which we used $40 of it because jr needed,not wanted needed, another carseat long story so the rest of the money is untouched) so no moving out, then our car broke down at walmart we called OH's cousin to give us a ride ( he lives with my niece's husband's brother kwim) but his truck has too many tools inside so he (OH's cousin) asks my niece's husband's brother to let him use his car which he agrees they come and pick us up but then when we got home he (not OH's cousin) is like "that is going to be $20 because I dont have gas" $20 for a favor? :growlmad: so OH gave him our last of money that we had (we only had $20 to last us until the 10th) and he doesnt get paid until the 10th:nope: When will my bad luck end? All that is left is if they tow OH's car from the parking lot at walmart!

:hugs: Sounds like you're having a bit of a stressful time of it. Hope things start looking up.

There has to be rain before the rainbow :flow:
I'm sorry your having such a shitty time :( I hope things get better for you very soon :hugs: :hugs: :flower: xx

Ah not more bad luck for you :(
Big hugs: Sounds like you are dealing with it alot better than i would.
Just stay strong and good luck should be on its way!

Good things come to those who wait (as the saying goes)

im not reacting well to the bad luck at all, ill start by laughing at the matter and end up crying, no matter how i react i end up crying its all just too stressful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->