Bad nausea and sore nipples, light spotting & BFN at 10DPO. I've had enough ;(

ecarroll2

Reaction score
This cycle is seriously messing with my head! I've had enough. Was sooo nauseous today and for the last couple of days. My boobs are tingling and feel swollen. I have hot flushes and something like a fever. Very light spotting (dark in colour) tells me it's not my month this month either. Plus a BFN! If this is how my luteal phases are going to be from now on, thanks but no thanks! All my hopes get up to be thrashed :( It sucks.. Please tell me some of you had this at 10 DPO and somehow miraculously ended with a BFP at a later date.. Is this just the progesterone talking? Or could these be actual early pregnancy symptoms? I'm so fed up.. And I'm craving pita bread or anything really as it temporarily ends my nausea.. Sorry for the rant. We have fertility issues and I absolutely hate how these symptoms are messing with my head. Starting to lose hope :cry:

Got my BFP at 10 DPO last time with exact same symptoms and am starting to think that either something is wrong or my progesterone is causing the nausea (can it?) :/

Oh Hun I'm so sorry you're feeling down xx unfortunately progesterone causes pretty much all the symptoms you've been describing... However it's not over yet! U are only 10dpo... Keep testing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->