Bad news and feeling hopeless!

My husband has stopped smoking cigarettes but he is still sucking on his e - cigarette (twisp). It's making me go crazy. He argued that it's fine but Dr said he must stop. Argh!!! Anyone with advice on these e- cigarettes ?? I just want my baby :(

I would just ask him to cut down on the e-cigarette , and increase his antioxidant intake.

Okay bought maca powder today. Going to make him breakfast smoothies everyday. Also bought some sperm aid. Going to see if that helps any. Injections start Monday. I pray this works!!!!

Following your story and wishing you :dust: and lots of luck! Keep us posted and stay hopeful :)

Spent the day at my PREGNANT best friends house. She is glowing !!! 14 weeks pregnant. I am so envious!!! I'm feeling impatient today :(

They going great. My hubby us enjoying his morning shakes even more. I put one heaped tsp in each shake. He also got his first Menopur injection today. I guess we will see in 5 weeks where we headed. I'm trying to remind myself everyday that my baby is on its way!

You are going in the right direction. Well done being able to handle being at a pregnant friends house while you are dealing with this stuff at home.
Fingers crossed you get an improvement in the next 5 weeks.

After all we have been through I have started to let my hair down a bit, but I can't help feeling guilty. I have been drinking and smoking occasionally once again. I haven't been excessively partying it up but I can't help but feel WHAT IF I DO FALL PREGNANT!! Our Dr said our chances are VERY slim, but this month my AF was late (2days) and very light and I have experienced a THICK white egg white discharge. I feel a pregnancy test would just be me being silly at this stage. I really don't want to risk any chance of pregnancy though. At the same time TTC has consumed me for the past 6 months to the point that I was going crazy and me letting lose a bit has helped me feel happier and more content with our situation. Any advice? Please don't judge! I am already judging myself for every glass of wine!!

After all we have been through I have started to let my hair down a bit, but I can't help feeling guilty. I have been drinking and smoking occasionally once again. I haven't been excessively partying it up but I can't help but feel WHAT IF I DO FALL PREGNANT!! Our Dr said our chances are VERY slim, but this month my AF was late (2days) and very light and I have experienced a THICK white egg white discharge. I feel a pregnancy test would just be me being silly at this stage. I really don't want to risk any chance of pregnancy though. At the same time TTC has consumed me for the past 6 months to the point that I was going crazy and me letting lose a bit has helped me feel happier and more content with our situation. Any advice? Please don't judge! I am already judging myself for every glass of wine!!

Dont let yourself get so wrapped up in TTC that you forget to live and have fun occasionally. my DH and I have TTC on and off for 6 years , I regret the time's that I let myself be so obsessed with TTC that I nearly lost my sanity and my DH, back then I would have done almost anything to get pregnant , also doctors dont know everything , they told us we needed IVF to conceive because my DH sperm count came back at 16 million but he was being treated for infection at the time , and I got a pregnant twice, if you suspect your pregnant take a test. I would try to cut back on things that are bad for fertility but dont beat yourself up over them.

Thanks for your reply. This is the first time in ages I have put ttc aside and been more social and spontaneous. I still feel we have the chance to conceive naturally. I will try a test tomorrow but I am almost sure it will be negative. I did have some bleeding but was very little. We even had sex while I was supposed to be on my period but there was hardly any bleeding which is unusual. As for the egg discharge, I'm thinking maybe it's because of the antibiotics we took to treat a possible infection. I have been happier lately and my hubby and I have been making love lately without concerning ourselves with ttc. I know my baby is going to come eventually. I want it to be 100% healthy. At the same time I need some fun!!!

Took a pregnancy test yesterday and got a BFN!!! Feel silly for even thinking it could be possible. Feeling tired of waiting. My hubby is on his 2nd week of injections. Feels like this is going to take for ever :(

Will be stalking. I hope things happen soon for you x

Today ANOTHER woman at my work announced that she is pregnant!!! Argh!!! Waiting for my turn

Today ANOTHER woman at my work announced that she is pregnant!!! Argh!!! Waiting for my turn

Sounds like you need to drink the water at your work! But in all seriousness, don't let the :bfn: blues get you down. You hubby is getting fixed up so that you can get your bundle of joy soon! You just gotta stay positive.

Thanks for your reply. This is the first time in ages I have put ttc aside and been more social and spontaneous. I still feel we have the chance to conceive naturally. I will try a test tomorrow but I am almost sure it will be negative. I did have some bleeding but was very little. We even had sex while I was supposed to be on my period but there was hardly any bleeding which is unusual. As for the egg discharge, I'm thinking maybe it's because of the antibiotics we took to treat a possible infection. I have been happier lately and my hubby and I have been making love lately without concerning ourselves with ttc. I know my baby is going to come eventually. I want it to be 100% healthy. At the same time I need some fun!!!

Of course you have a chance to conceive naturally , I knew a lady on a different TTC forum who was told her DH SA came back only having 1 million sperm and they could never conceive naturally so they immediately started IVF , then when he gave his sample for the fertilization he had a count over 100million and they realized the initial SA was somehow messed up , her IVF dident work as she was over stimmed leading to poor eggs but she ended up conceiving naturally a month later. so I recommend having the SA repeated . you should never accept a infertility diagnosis based on one SA because the sperm count can vary alot .

My hubby goes for another SA in 4 weeks, once the first set of menopur injections are over. We did try this month again. I ovulated yesterday so once again waiting, but I'm not going to let myself go crazy this time. Just going to see when AF is due. I hope it happens soon. We were talking baby names tonight. My husband admitted to being a bit upset about everything. It really helped us connect. I feed him maca daily. We have cut gluten and wheat out our diets. Eating more vegetables. I would like to try lose some weight. However we have also been eating more full cream foods.

I think the full fat dairy foods are best for fertility. thats good you cut out wheat and gluten , I struggle just to cut out sugar and coffee. I hope your next SA is much higher and you get your BFP naturally. I switched my DH to black maca because I read that it helps sperm count and motility more then the yellow maca I had him on. I should be ovulating in the next few days and its also our 6th anniversary on the 31st and our 6th year of TTC .

I will look into the black maca. Thanks for mentioning that. My hubby is seriously going to start thinking that I am trying to poison him. My fingers are crossed for you to conceive this cycle. You deserve a special anniversary present, especially after 6 years of waiting.

Thank you, I feel like the black maca has already started working in some ways because we were able to BD more this cycle ,not getting my hopes up though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->