Bad news and feeling hopeless!

Dr said it would be pointless to try another round of injections. I just wouldn't be able to face it if we tried icsi and it didn't work. I'm so nervous. Guess we will wait and see what Dr says in Jan 2015. :( I'm so sad and angry!!! Don't feel we deserve this

You could try raising his sperm count naturally by having him take L-Carnitine ,Maca ,tribulus terrestris , pine bark extract and a good multivitamin if he is not already. but keep in mind it takes approximately 74 days to generate new sperm.

I have my husband on staminogro, maca, pycnogenol and sperm aid. He is going crazy with everything I am feeding him.

I mix my husband a tropical smoothie every morning with Maca , Tribulus Terrestris and pine bark extract all in powder form because he does not like pills and powder form is better absorbed by the body anyway.

I attached a pic. Did an early preggies test today at 11dpo and I think I see something ?? Any eyes willing to check and say if I'm crazy or not?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-30-12-00-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-30-12-00-53.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 22
I definitely see a line, Congratulations.

Not posted on this thread for a while. Is it a result of treatment?

I'm waiting for af to see for sure. Don't wanna get my hopes up and it's just evaporation lines or something. Took another today and saw the same. I pray it's a bfp

I'm waiting for af to see for sure. Don't wanna get my hopes up and it's just evaporation lines or something. Took another today and saw the same. I pray it's a bfp

If it showed up within the time limit and is pink then its a BFP . evaporation lines happen when the test is drying.

Both times the lines took about 8 min to appear. I don't think an but my first time ever seeing anything at all. I used a fruh early preg test. Surly the lines should be darker by 12dpo

Hey I've read this whole thread right now. Wow congratulations!!!
As I was reading I was saying to myself go all natural and meds first!
That line is definitely a BFP. Go see the doctor ASAP and get blood work done and make sure everything is ok. Really happy for you, couldn't help but post! Hope it's a sticky bean! Have a happy and healthy pregnancy:)

Okay so af die today. Took another test, a normal detection, within 5 min I saw a faint line. It just got darker after 10min but still faint. I wish it would give me something darker so I can know for sure. Getting my hopes up now though. Going to buy a digital today. I NEED confirmation. If af comes I'm going to be VERY sad.

Just took a clearblue test and got a dark strong BFP!! I hope it's a sticky one!! I am so HAPPY. Thanks for the congrats will keep you all up dated. Please hold thumbs for me.

So happy to hear , and I hope your pregnancy go's well. :hugs:

I hope that all of you ttc can take hope from my story. Dr was convinced it would be impossible for us to conceive without icsi. His face today was that of shock. I think he was even a little embarrassed. Blood test revealed I'm about 5 weeks along and going strong. Don't give up ladies!!!!! Pray, pray and keep trying!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->