Bad News...

mernie

Mom and Pregnant with #2!
Reaction score
We were doing great with the supplemental feeding she'd still have mostly BF and of the evening about her last 2 or 3 feeds were FF. My birth control method was givin to me before I left the hospital after I had her and I'm on the mini pill with only progesterone.

While supposedly it doesn't happen that often, it happened to me, the pill has dried my milk up :cry: I talked to my mother who was on the same birth control pill and BF with me and she said it did the same thing to her and her milk never came back.

I'm sooo crushed I know she was getting some formula but I soooooo loved our BF times and now they're gone :cry: I noticed it the other day when I was feeding her she kept pulling away and screaming I tried to help her out a little bit and squeezed to try to get some milk out and nothing came. Tried both boobs and nothing! They no longer get engorged or anything like that there is just no milk left whatsoever I really really wish I could still BF her as that was OUR time and now its gone :cry: damn you birth control!:hissy:

aww babes that sucks, dont feel too upset, i know BFing is nice with all the time u get to spend just u and her but u can still do that with cuddles and stuff and im pretty sure you get just as good of a bond with FF

x

Sorry to hear this hun. You could come off the pill and try to relactate if you like.

I'm sorry to hear that too, but you'll just have to make up with cuddles and kisses - you'll still have the closeness and time between just you and her. Try not to be too upset and just concentrate on other ways to spend that time together.

sorry to hear this, its so horrible when the breastfeeding and even more when the choice is taken out of your hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->