Bad sling buying experience

hopedance

Sam's mum and pregnant
Reaction score
I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this (I did reread them and I think I'm ok?) but I just had to tell someone this. I ordered a maya tie sling. I read everywhere until I knew exactly what I wanted, in what colour and size, then found a website selling exactly what I wanted (took some time to find!!!). I ordered through their online shop, paying through paypal as part of it, and sat back overwhelmed with excitement for my sling to arrive.

I ordered on the 24th April, then emailed last week asking if it had been dispatched as I didn't even recieve a confirmation email (but I did get a paypal receipt), then emailed again, then finally found the phone number of the company today and I just called them. The lady who answered told me that she didn't bother checking her emails or the website anymore because she thinks she is going to close it all down soon - yet there is nothing on the site?! I told her she needed to actually say that on the site as I'd already paid her and everything, and she did sound a little embarassed but not as much as you'd expect. I can't believe that if I hadn't phoned her, my money would still be sat in her account, my emails left unanswered, my utter disappointment repeated every single morning when the post brought no sling for me. *sigh*

and so, I warn all avid sling addicts, do not order from Natural Mothers Ltd as your sling will probably not arrive, and your money may just sit unnoticed in this lady's paypal account.

Edited to add - she isn't even posting it tomorrow for me, she said possibly she could post it on Saturday but probably on Monday. bah.

That's dreadful. Do you think she actually has the product "in stock"? Perhaps you would be better ringing her again and getting your money back.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->