Bad wondfo opks?

StephanieFred

Bonus mom to Alex & Abby
Reaction score
I bought 50 opks last month and have been using them. Last month I never got a positive, but that's because I really didn't ovulate. This month I took 200mg of soy iso CD3-7 an have been testing since CD 7. I have been doing two test each time and they have different results! One will be light and the other will be medium. Both test are never the same shade or even close. Anyone else have this problem? Do I count the darker test or the lighter one? Maybe I need to go back to the Walgreens brand since they worked for me before. I'm now on CD 15 and used a soft cup for the first time tonight. I'm praying I will O soon!

Sounds a bit strange that you are getting different results...if I was in your shoes I'm not sure I'd trust the results. I can't offer any pearls of wisdom I don't know much about opks as this is my first month using them.

Yeah I'm thinking so too. I've covered all my bases with DTD so even if I missed it we BD. I started taking my temp two day ago after realizing I couldn't trust those opks and my temps are still low pre o temps so I think I'm still waiting. Maybe soy doesn't work for me or delays ovulation for me. My temp was only 96 this morning wish it was higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->