• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Badly lopsided boobs?

SoupDragon

Mum of 1, LTWTT #2
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm pumping, not bfing, but during pregnancy one boob grew much more than the other, so where it had been slightly bigger before (which I know is normal) it's now huge, while the other is still small. The big one produces a lot more milk, and even though I've tried pumping more from the small side to even it out, it hasn't worked.

Will this size discrepancy sort itself out when I stop pumping? Because it's very obvious even when I'm clothed, not just to me but to other people too, and I don't want to have to put a chicken fillet in my bra forever!

My right side is larger (dd1 favoured this side, dd2 doesn't seem so bothered) and I can often pump more from this side (I only pump occasionally). When I stopped feeding dd1 after 2 years there was no noticeable difference but they were smaller than they had been. I'm sure you will even out in the end! X

Because it's very obvious even when I'm clothed, not just to me but to other people too, and I don't want to have to put a chicken fillet in my bra forever!

Well I'm no help - I have no idea, I'm still nursing my first baby - but just wanted to thank you for the laugh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->