Baking Soda Finger worked for me

How did everyone get on who tried this??... Im quite tempted lool

I wish I had a positive ending after trying it but unfortunately I haven't ovulated. The good news is I didn't get an infection and would be willing to try it again. Also I have had so much watery CM.

Hi there - I've tried BSF before, it didn't work for us in regards to conceiving BUT it did help with my PH. Also, for those with little or almost no CM, I've read before that taking Mucinex (with guaifenesin as it's ONLY active ingredient) 5 days before O helps increase CM. I tried it a couple of times when we were TTC and it helped GREATLY. We still didn't conceive but I think it's something we'll still try next time around.

Baking soda finger - this is the first time iam hearing.. lets see how it works.. i will try on my next attempt.. :)

I tried it this morning. It was a little, eh, weird. Kinda made things dry and gritty at first lol. But by the time he came to bed and all was said and done, it was ok. He obviously didn't notice a difference :rofl:

My pH before I did it was around 5.5, which is on the acidic side. Not as much EWCM as I'd like but there was some present. I didn't test after I did it and before we BD, but I did about 2 hours later and the pH was a 9.0.

OPK was pretty close to + this evening, so I'm sure I'll be O'ing by tomorrow night. Will try this again tomorrow around noon when he gets home from work.

I'll definitely post an update in a few weeks to let you know if it worked or not!

So my fertility window is pretty much open and ready for buisness. ive spent all day beautifying myself you know waxing shaving cleansing even got a manicure and prettied my hands! bought some nice candles. Im now in my sexy jarmies waiting for OH to come home and i read this!!

I go to the cupboard to check and yep ive got baking soda but ummmmm its out of date!:shrug:

I swear im almost desperate enough to slip on my slippers put my daggy dressing gown on and go and get some from the shop!!!.

but i will do my best to contain myself and will go get some more tomorrow:happydance: as im hoping for a boy this time round as we already have 2 girls between the two of us so a boy would be nice

I have used baking soda for my past three cycles, works for me, def increases cm, def changes ph, and i conceived last cycle (was a chemical tho)
Have just ovulated again and used bsf for 4 nights in a row, no infection or side effects for me :flower:

i see this is a very old thread...but i have been researching it and researching it....and think i am going to try it tonight

Never heard of this before... Think I'm going to try it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->