Ball Pits

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Does your LO like them?

Trying to think of things to entertain Chase as none of his toys do.

His first bday is coming up and I will be getting some toys for when he's walking. But I've been thinking and won't be getting anything small.

However, a ball pit...would that keep him entertained?

we don't have one but Hannah played in one at her party and loved it. I honestly wish I had gotten one

My one concern is our puppy. She's taken most of his balls from his other ball toys. LOL

Ohhh, good thing you asked. :happydance:Def get him one! They're so entertaining for them. And they have a blast.

We actually got one for Isis at the beginning of the summer and she LOVES it. BUT it's already popped on two of the sides. It's still usable because it wasn't the main support sides. That's the only bad thing about them, especially if you have cats :blush: which I'm pretty sure is what happened :lol:.

We're planning on getting another one, not only for her but Drake loved playing in it too. It gave them time to bond and play together it was nice. They actually have one at Lysk sp? that has the inflatable bottom, nice small size too and walls surrounding it so they can actually jump in it. Should be fun :)

would your dog poke a hole in the thing? That is why we ultimately didn't get one :rofl: I figured my cats would claw it

I am not sure she'd poke a hole but the balls, different story. LOL

But, she is a chewer. Perhaps keep the puppy out of the room that it is in.

Seriously thinking of going and getting one today. It's not like he knows when his bday is. LOL

i got a 3ft paddling pool (ws cheaper than the proper 1s) and loads of balls (some were from car boot) and my 2 loved it. only got rid when eldest turned 3 as they were 2 big for it.

ally loves ball pools! Definitely a good idea. He doesn't have one here but he has one at my parents and his latest thing is picking up 2 balls, walking somewhere, putting the balls down. RepeatX20 then put them all back again. simple things simple minds huh?? I think Chase would really love it :)

Definitely decided I am going to go get one later this morning. :)

Look what I got today!

https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg298/lee380/6f99_35.jpg

Waiting for my disposal driver to come back here so he can use our air compressor to put air in it :)

WAHEY - Looks ace. My DD loves hers.
If puppy will chew balls then I'd make sure it's put away before you leave the room etc.

:happydance:

Yay for Chase! He's going to have a ball! no pun intended :lol:

That's the exact one we have, but instead of Cars it's Dora the Explorer :thumbup:
Did you buy it at Toys r US?

Yes, Toys R Us ;)

Looks like the best one for his age! Plus later he can put the balls through the holes on the sides.

Can't wait to have it set up :)

Shoot, need more balls for it. LOL

Oh well, he can make do with what is in there for now. 40 balls just isn't enough :(

We've got 100 balls for ours and it barely covers the bottom. Its different to yours though. I'm thinking of buying another 100 and hopefully that'll do it.

leeanne I think they sell bags of those balls fairly cheap at Wal-mart

So I guess I need 200 more balls. :dohh: Wish I had known as it takes 1/2 hour to get to Toys R Us or Walmart from my house. LOL

Something I could try. However, I hate craigs list sometimes as most don't give their phone number so you have to email and wait for them to respond. LOL

:rofl: See I prefer to email. I hate being on the phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->