Bambino's due December the 18th.

hehe I told my OH that we will be DTD tonight! so will see if that starts anything! x

Ooh fingers crossed :) I noticed about an hour after I'd get plug loss, that happened 3 times we dtd, & now it's just coming away on it's own!

Well no matter how many times we DTD still nothing! I give up! x

Same here! I've given up now! 4 times in one week with pubic bone pain.. Wasn't exactly fun.. But I kept thinking to myself "you can do this! Ignore the discomfort, it means you'll have your baby soon!" the last time we DTD was about a week ago & I'm still sat here big and round with no symptoms... Boo.

Haha I was thinking the same last night when we dtd! Have u been booked for a sweep? X

I reckon I will try DTD tomorrow, be rude not to on due date! Lol. Haven't been booked yet, MW said will book that at my appt this weds. She said usually it's 7 days past due date, I was like so Xmas day?! She was like ahhh noo lol, be 9 days then.. So the 27th. She also said induction would be at 12 days so the 30th. I don't think my sanity could last till the 30th! & that means she could potentionaly be born in 2012 which for some reason just doesn't feel right at all! What about you? x

My midwife said at my 38 week appt that she would do me a sweep at my next appt which is on tuesday so I'll be 2 days over. That will be my first internal so I've no idea if I'm dilating or anything! I to think it would be wierd if my little man is born in 2012! X

Ah lucky! I really thought my MW would give me one on weds, I felt a little let down! x

I woke up with a sore back and generally feeling crampy but its just worn off as the day has gone on! Got some clary sage oil in my bath it stinks but my little man is moving like mad! My belly is so hard today and I've defo dropped more overnight so here's hoping things get moving in next few days! Still no plug loss though! Gonna dtd tonight to celebrate due date hehe

Lucy x

Woke up feeling the same. Had some strong BH's but nothing that makes any kind of pattern so just ignoring them now. I had totally planned to DTD but OH has invited his friend round without telling me, I'm sat on the sofa in my jamas, hair & face a wreck and there's a knock at the door. I am a little pissed off to say the least! He'll be getting it in the neck when his friend has gone :)

Did u batter ur OH then lol! I've had a lot of pressure today on my cervix keep gettin shooting pains that makes me go oooo! I wish my waters would just pop then there is no going back! Xx

Lol nah I'd calmed down so we ended up having a civilised chat.
Ah I wish mine would go too! BH's are getting annoying now too, never had them with my son, just woke up one morning and I was in labour! x

Aww hehe! Think my OH was a bit peed off that baby didn't arrive this weekend as he has a really busy week at work and wanted the week off! Can guarantee baby will arrive on friday when he finishes for christmas! Got a midwife appt tomorrow and hopefully having a sweep so we will see what she says! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->