Bambino's due December the 18th.

My belly button is definitely shallower but still hasn't popped out. Here is recent pic.

Attachments

• DSC00945.jpg
    DSC00945.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1
have real baby brain today....

got into shower this morning and washed my hair with conditioner instead of shampoo... wondered why it wasnt going soppy, so rinsed it off and went to get shampoo to wash it again but instead i put the shampoo on my sponge to wash myself :blush: real daft...

then today in work i kept putting stuff down and forgetting where i put them and putting things in wrong cupboard.. just really clumsy today. lol

queenlavera, great bump!!

miss_daisy78, that's brilliant! I unfortunately did things like this before I was even pregnant, so I'm basically screwed now! Lol.

My kitchen chair decided to completely break last night whist I was sat on it :( end up in floods of tears it shocked up me so much but I only came away with a bruised bum.. And ego! Lol. One of those moments that should of been captured on camera. :haha:

oh poor you katie. glad you didnt hurt yourself to much....

yeah ive been known to do silly things even when not preg. but today was just one of those days everything i did was daft lol.

Happy 'V' weekend to us due 17th/18th december! xx

Yay! Cant believe how quick has come around but still think oh gosh another 16 weeks to go! xx

hi girls, hope you and bumps are all well

im so excited i have my gender scan tomo.. looking forward to hearing if im carrying a wee man or woman lol

so with 10 days to go how are we all doing? x

A tad uncomfortable, just gotten over a cold so now avoiding all human contact so I'm not ill during labour lol. Feeling a little emotional too. You?

Im full of cold to but hopefully its doing one now hehe! Im in nesting mode now cant get enough of the bleach, hoover and glass cleaner! Just want my little man here now! Im a bit emotional to.. i have been really struggling sleeping and the other night i was so fed up i cam downstairs with one of my little mans blanket and just cried for no reason! The things pregnancy does to us! xx

I'm having trouble sleeping too, it was only a couple of weeks ago I couldn't stay up past half 9! Now I'm still awake at 2am twiddling my thumbs! I've also fallen in love with the bath, I just love being in the water! I'll have at least one a day for a good couple of hours. I have noticed though that the bath's keep triggering BH's for me, which is annoying! Are you trying anything to bring on labour?

Im taking RLT and EPO, feeling bit down in the dumps today and emotional just want him here now and everyone else is getting signs or having their babies and im just not at all! I was frantically cleaning yesterday and bouncing on my ball but nothing! think i might go for a nice long walk today! xx

You should try :sex: it's the only thing that's given me any signs (kickstarted the gradual loss of my plug).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->