bambooty and ittis

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
OK I want to give them another go now his shape has changed - he is very long and fits 6-9 months clothes, I need to get him measured but he is on the 98th percentile for length.

Am I wasting my time with meds and wait til large fits or shall I go for med?

When did your lo grow out of meds?

If he's very long, you might find that ittis just aren't right as they're quite low rise

i bought a med bambooty for my little one, he was about 17lbs at the time i took one look at it and wrapped it back up and sent it back because it would never fit him, but should have done!
im still waiting on the large one, C&C have sold out so we will see
medium ittis fit him beautifully though

he has a large itti on now with no leg gape, but its gaping at the back, which is why i wondered about the medium, it seems to be as tight as it will go as well. I am having to leave one popper undone as it doesn't reacg to cross over as its a bit to tight. I just need some slim nappies to go under trousers :wacko:

My Lo went straight into large at 5mths but he is rather chunky and found the itti's didn't fit him well but the bambooty's do.

My little one is just over five months, and long, ( has been in 6 to 9mths sleepsuits and vests for a few weeks now), and I find that the BG flips work well. They fit under all his trousers as the insert is a rectangle so does not bulk at the sides, not had any problem with gape at the back either. He still has them on the smallest poppers to keep them tight at the legs.

i just got a medium bambooty from katy, i havent tried it but wow it seems so so small! My LO is quite long so I will let you know!

also have you used flips? they are really really slim under trousers and i never heard a single person say they have any sort of gape

Charlotte has just outgrown her medium Ittis & is about to outgrow her medium bambooty. I would go for large, especially if he's a big boy

If he's very long, you might find that ittis just aren't right as they're quite low rise

I got a large itti for La a few months ago on here and it didn't fit her at all - she had a real builder's bum!!! They are very low rise and if your LO has big thighs like La they might not fit for long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->